Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - City Girl III

Dex-chan lover
This isn't a bad translation, but it isn't very good either but, it is perfectly readable. With some more proofreading, and maybe comparing it to the WN/LN if you need to, you should be able to get a pretty good TL.

like i said early, f*cking asshole MC, OP and didn't agree to help his friends, it's not a matter of life and death...

Double-page supporter
The hell is even going? Is everyone from everywhere gathering right then and there? For what reason? And where did they suddenly vanish to when the demon arrived? Also, where did those flying demons that attacked from behind appear from? How did they get there? This chapters does nothing, but cause people to ask questions - and not even good ones, but just a question of "why? How? This makes no sense".

@Siikalahna, All of them came there only recently and the battle occurred a week ago. It is a medieval-like time so the news are spread slowly and you cannot locate something as easy as it can be done in our times - you literally need to search for an enemy with your own two eyes on a huge territory
If I remember correctly from LN, these demons are someone who were buried under the corpses and they got out from there only when sensed humans nearby

@rberger, why should he? Because Reijy dived into this venture with demon king's subjugation even without asking Suimei's opinion? He has his own things to do and his own dreams\ambisions + he has relatives in the previous world, the same goes for his friends, and they just forgot about all what they left on the other side( or were "forced" to forget by Godness )
About his power - he isn't almighty in this world, all of his spells have less than a half of their firepower( or even less ) because legends and laws of this world are far too different from the ones they were build on

Dex-chan lover
ugh, why do they make the mc "op" while leaving his "friends" at their own devices...

@Charzard4261 I think I figured out the page 26 bubble. It isn't saying you have a good face.
That person is actually ridiculing the Astel princess. She's saying the princess has thick skin and in this context basically means she's being shameless.

@reylee hey if you don't like it, just buy the official english., MTL can never replace actual translation that's a fact. But having it is better than not having at all. And it's not purely mtl. He edited it to make it understandable.

@jhaii95 yeah, all of what you said don't make sense, except for this line, "MTL can never replace actual translation that's a fact".

as a japanese speaker and translator myself, i detest seeing MTL, glad you agree with me on that.

Thanks for the translation, it was good enough for me and it was readable and understable
Dont let other people`s complains affect you. They are reading something for free and still dare to complaing and make fun of other people work .
Keep it up mate

Fed-Kun's army
A fair assessment to remark Reiji's baby skin...but what I wouldn't enjoy some revenge down the road where blondie would have to beg for a Hero, only to be told "No".

Group Leader
Pretty sure that at page 26 she just says something along the lines "What a nice face you're making there princess" (it's more compressed in Japaneese) as a sarcastic/provocative remark to Tia being visually displeased.

Users who are viewing this thread