Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai - Ch. 26

"YoU'rE jUsT a ScAmMeR 🤓" the truth is you translated so many chapters that most people who read this won't comment or send you money but you did it anyway and I'm grateful to you for that

Thanks for the uploads/translations!
Its been very consistent work, I think i've only noticed one typo in an earlier chapter, overall all the sentences have flowed well. Great work! It's a shame we're almost caught up the raws. Monthly chapters :(

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Scammer? Hardly. You definitely dont seem like another comicdom. Your translations have definitely been more readable than his too.

I dont remember Alex being so ambitiously power hungry in the novel. He was alot more... "justice is the correct way" kind of guy and was adamant that his idea of justice was right. So more motivated by his own sense of morality than just personal gains. Ive seen a few other minor changes from the novels as well so not out of the question.

Fed-Kun's army
So... they're just some coreless spirit made of magical power, pretending/calling themselves as High Elves...?

Dex-chan lover
so if he fucks the "high elves" i will not count it as him fucking elves and getting over his odd disdain for elven pussy. reason simply being that they are not actually high elves but just spirits taking on the form of elves, a species well known for their attractiveness.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters. Now, to return what you said back to you, Silas: Reading whining about some few jackasses because of several people who have begged for donations then run, such that some are recognizable on sight, puts a damper on the enjoyment of said chapters. I get it, you're doing it all yourself, you'd appreciate some donos as support for the effort that you're going to, and I totally support you on that. But, the complaining about the few people being douches because they can't see that you're not the same as those others that have taken donos and run without doing the work? That should be relegated to here, the chapter comments section, not the opening card and end card of the chapter itself. It's just as bad as the people that throw politics into their opening/end cards.

Users who are viewing this thread