Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, and maybe for picking up this series!

Dex-chan lover
wow finally after half a year we get an update. too bad i can't remember shit nothing that happened before.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlations, I didnt think this would ever get updated
Edit: Page 23 "You're already my women" should be "You're already my woman" (y)
I think this was talking about all the High Elves, rather than just her specifically.

@SilasMeanQuite Thanks for returning and continuing translating!

Dex-chan lover
I read from the comments of previous chapters the bound dark elf got killed in the webnovel and sort of expected it to follow here too after what happened to the bandit elf, was that changed for the light novel/manga?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I read from the comments of previous chapters the bound dark elf got killed in the webnovel and sort of expected it to follow here too after what happened to the bandit elf, was that changed for the light novel/manga?
she got killed latter in WN Yard using her to trap a kingdom bishop that tried to mess with him and the Saintes, the said bishop is corrupt bishop that using his power to kidnap woman and rape them in his secret chamber in church, he aiming at Saintes as well tried to drag down MC, yard then trap him back using the said dark elf resulting that dark elf killed by knight that going to arrest the bishop
I been so long... i forgot what happened... anyone got a recap?
basically the kingdom summon 4 hero (typical hero, Saintes, the buffed dude, and MC (otherworld wizard)) to fight against empire, current arc focus in land of elf with MC fucked the high elf to stabilize them since High Elf closer to spirit than actual living being so they cant go out from sanctuary, with MC fucked them and apply his Wizardry they kind of stabilized and capable to move from the sanctuary that protect them

thank you Sillas, also kinda like how MC relation with High Elf more shown here compared to in WN

Users who are viewing this thread