Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

It's great until the maid part, mistake in translation?, it doesn't make sense

Aggregator gang
Yay this got a manga like the novel. wait duchess did the manga change it cause in the noble it was duke dian.

Dex-chan lover
Sumoned to fighr a war, immediatly disregard and look down on the 1 summoned person who self description involves actually fighting large scale battles...
Knight boy is really to fully of himself. At least the recon/scout gave an excuse for not fully understanding MC's words (different specialities), and his reaction does not necessarily mean he looked down on the MC, but the knight seemed he was trying to put himself above everyone else.

Fed-Kun's army
ok so, I PERSONALLY have some problems with this already

this feels like a total self insert

his face and personality do not mix well, he looks like... 40 or 30 but hes perverted scum, while i do understand there are perverted scum who are 30-40 i feel that it fits a teenager more

i dont approve of slavery in isekai, especially when in the first chapter the mc enslaves and has sex with a poor maid as if its the natural thing to do

mc is only an alpha male when its convenient for plot like when he enslaves poor girls

in my opinion harem is hard to pull off with an mc older than 30 and mc does not look younger than 30

shit is happening too fast, this could be bearable if the slavery only started at chapter 6 or above and the sex happened at 23 or above so that it doesnt feel like mc is a horrible enslaving rapist

i prefer my older mcs as more of a fatherly figure like in maou retry (not saying that maou retry doesnt do harem, it very much does but there its more wholesome)

if you ask me, it should never border on hentai like this

when i saw the cover i expected something like maou retry and i was ready to see a cute little monster girl but what i saw was a gross older guy enslaving a maid then fucking her
this is gross

i like the idea of the mc coming from another fantasy world skilled in something instead of
[insert bullied teen sent to another world with cheat skills that allow him to build a harem and never defeat the demon lord cuz why would he]

i will still read the next chapters in hopes that this will turn wholesome but i dont think it will
feel free to enjoy it, i just think there are enough isekai harem ecchi

guess it does say hes villainous but i would prefer it if thats just something he claimed and that hes really a softie

Fed-Kun's army
Disgusting but since I've started, I'll just have to continue. Damn my curiosity 😑.
Even though that girl was a maid working for another side, it still give shim no grounds to do what he did. He's just a perverted rapist and I'm only reading further cuz I wanna see how the story would unravel.

Users who are viewing this thread