Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai

Yall wrecking this manga with 6 chapters in

And here i am enjoying and waiting for updates

Fed-Kun's army
@Touje Tbf it's not like what I said was wrong. It's just rape hentai with extra steps. It even has chapters where there are literally no h-scenes. Go on nhentai for better content. Simple.

Bruh a 6 if you don’t like the genre just don’t read it don’t downgrade it. Still better then most mangas where hero is the puppet and hentai that’s all about fking and no fights. Sooner or later every manga is gonna be same generic trash bc of ppl.

@Podi125
Nhentai doesnt have this kind of plot and usually ends in 1 to 4 chapters then its done. but there was one i found on nhentai and it was rosen garten saga, its a compilation of fetish i think lmao but plot is good
so far the best one i found was blade play with a balance of comedy, h and plot sadly translation wasnt finished as well as nightmare maker by cuvie this one has interesting plot, had to translate myself.
There are no bad genres and this manga hasnt earned its bad title yet since its still early with 6 chapters

From my experience reading isekai manga the kings or the princesses are evil if you strong enough just kill them and you will find an easy way to go home

Fed-Kun's army
@Touje Bruh this plot is straight trash. It's actually worse than some of the hentai I've seen. And yeah there are no bad genres... when it is executed properly. It doesn't matter how many chapters it has, when the plot is as awful as its h-scenes. This earned its bad title the second they started with an overly edgy protagonist that flip flops between being a pussy and a cruel killing machine. It doesn't add depth to his character, because it is poorly executed. There is no reason for his flip flopping. It's dog shit dude. As I said, it's better to just look at some hentai, because odds are the plot and h-scenes are better.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psteward93 Bruh this is literally the most generic rape fantasy manga in existence. Are you actually joking? This kind of lukewarm trash is far worse than generic isekai or hentai. The only reason people would read this are to see h-scenes. That's literally the ONLY reason people read this. Who here is actually enjoying poorly drawn fight scenes where the dude just auto wins because everyone else is fucking trash? It's incredibly fucking boring. Any decent hentai is better than this by far. This is just as brain dead and generic as every fucking isekai manga, they just tried to sprinkle in actual hentai for some extra flavor. But their hentai is F tier in terms of quality, putting it somehow below most of the generic ecchi isekai manga. And I'm not saying this because "Oh no rape hentai is bad!" or because "I hate this genre so I'll rate it low!" The problem is that the rape hentai scenes are fucking low quality. It's poorly made and poorly executed. That is what makes this fucking awful. How you don't see this is beyond me. Just go on nhentai and select mindcontrol or rape as the tags. I can guarantee you can a fuck ton of 20 page doujins that are much better than this dog shit. Or if you really want to see action, literally read any shounen ecchi manga. I'd say even fucking Fire Force is better than shit.

@Podi125
The plot isnt exactly trash you know but its still too early for that. Only reason im reading this is because
mc said he came from dark empire so he came from a dark world ruled by evil or something like that. So from that origin he's a villlain and does those trashy things which is normal for a villain
that piqued my interest for this, h scenes are side dish....and yea still too early.... maybe at chapter 12 or more we'll see if its trash

unless someone has read the novel to say otherwise

Dude you might be here for the hentai but I’m actually trying to see if this story is gonna get better no manga is perfect 6 chapters in wtf. Therefore don’t act like it’s straight trash because it has content you disagree with that’s why we no longer have mangas like gu daoist because ppl. Go back to your MHA corner

Ps i luv how your only argument goes back to it’s bad hentai. Or cry Op MC smh I’m liking this manga because personal preference the most (shitty) games are usually the best.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally a strong willed mc that does what he wants with his power tho being evil is a minus the manga is still interesting

Fed-Kun's army
@Touje Bruh if you really need 10 or so chapters to see if this manga is going to somehow get a plot and well written characters, you are way too generous. Look at the content so far. It's going to keep doing the exact same thing it's been doing without changing in the slightest. We can feel free to disagree regarding whether or not it's readable or interesting. That's an opinion and isn't debatable, so Ima drop that bit. Only thing I'm gunna state is that it's plot isn't going to develop in the slightest and I doubt the H-scenes will improve much either.

@Psteward93 Yeah no shit. Everyone knows that no manga is perfect in 6 chapters. But there is NO decent manga that starts off this fucking poorly. Idk how you can't see that, it's abysmal. And just saying, you can still enjoy something that is abysmal. That's okay. I read a shit ton of fucking god awful villainess manga. I love that absolute trash content. So many of them are just reskins of other ones, but I still enjoy reading it, even though ik it is trash.

And as I already explained about 15 times, it's not the content I disagree with, it's the inconsistency and bad character development. I don't give a shit that the protagonist is a rapist and torturer, I just don't get why he does pointless shit that is inefficient. I could give the same critiques to the most generic shounen isekai protagonists, this is an issue that they all fucking share. I also gave an example of the MC's personality flip flopping for no reason. He's supposed to be evil and calculating, yet he does pointless things like heal a random soldier when he could let him die and then extract his brain. He just acts like a dumbass and it's incredibly boring to me.

And my argument regarding it being bad hentai is because of the fact that this manga's primary focus is hentai. If you disagree with me, look at the fucking cover. The story of this manga will always be second place to then hentai aspect. That's just how smut manga of this caliber go.

Dude I can enjoy manga with OP protagonists... if it's executed properly. This one is just "Boom I win. Okay let's do more pointless exposition about characters that really don't fucking matter." Or "Okay Magic Rape Time it is." It's boring and uninspired. At least with other manga with OP protagonists, they actually have some great art styles that spice up the fight scenes or make the powers seem interesting. In this one it was just, some fucking pillar of light killing the demons in one hit. You see that doesn't really feel powerful in the slightest to me. The whole point of an OP protagonist is that you actually FEEL how OP they are. Like the weight of their attacks feels cataclysmic. When they do an attack, you should be anticipating the hit. Either that or the hit should be so incredibly clean and fast that it shocks the reader. That's the greatest advantage of having an OP protagonist. The attacks they do look and feel badass. In this manga, they don't allow any suspense to build up. They just have the demons die in .01 seconds without any real feeling to it. The enemies don't feel alive, vibrant or remotely dangerous. That makes the fights fucking boring. Basically the author is undermining the greatest positive point of OP protagonists without any pay off. He exchanges the greatest strength an OP protagonist has for literally nothing. That's what indicates to me that this manga is shit. There are so many fucking signs that it's shit, but you are literally ignoring all of them. You can still like it, but don't act like its not what it is. Nothing wrong with liking dog shit manga. Everyone has their junk food and it just so happens that this is yours. Now if you'll excuse me ima go read my own dog shit manga.

Ho ho wow, this guy is a massive dick, I’ll take rance-sama over this guy thank you very much.

Damn, I got no idea why MC busts his ass with his power by going along with the dumb hero party. It’s hella boring and annoying, then bang a bitch here, bang a hoe there. There are interesting plot points brought up, but not explored.

Users who are viewing this thread