Isekai Maou Gokko - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
wtf. isekai bocchi.

this is a monthly series that came out this month, so expect a couple of weeks before the next chapter.

I've been hooked on some light novels these past few weeks, but I'm still planning on catching up to the latest neji chapter soon, as well reviving a series if time permits.

Dex-chan lover
the popularity of Bocchi the Rock sure has given an opportunity to stories about gay girls with anxiety in the manga landscape.

Dex-chan lover
"These seem to be demon lord class too" :lewd:
This is cute but hella rushed, feels like it's missing 2 pages at least because the author doesn't want to get into fights or anything too complicated

Dex-chan lover
"These seem to be demon lord class too" :lewd:
This is cute but hella rushed, feels like it's missing 2 pages at least because the author doesn't want to get into fights or anything too complicated
Never expect a fight scene in 4 panels manga. The author probably got stuck by page limit.

Dex-chan lover
It does feel like it's missing a couple pages but I'm on board.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously where're the fluffy ears. I'm feeling a little betrayed by game Ciel having ears and in person Ciel not having them

Dex-chan lover
Really dig this Sekuhara-lieutenant, she sure moves fast :meguupog:
image.png

Double-page supporter
wtf. isekai bocchi.

this is a monthly series that came out this month, so expect a couple of weeks before the next chapter.

I've been hooked on some light novels these past few weeks, but I'm still planning on catching up to the latest neji chapter soon, as well reviving a series if time permits.

Cool new series, thanks for the scanlation! I've been hooked on light novels recently too, the wait on some translations is literally killing me.
I'm not sure if it's up your alley or not but you might like the Arioto LN, it's much better than the manga imo.

Fed-Kun's army
This seems really bad for a first chapter, but lets see if they can make it not suck.

Group Leader
Cool new series, thanks for the scanlation! I've been hooked on light novels recently too, the wait on some translations is literally killing me.
I'm not sure if it's up your alley or not but you might like the Arioto LN, it's much better than the manga imo.
I'll add it to my reading list!

So far I've read through adashima and have a couple of otherside picnic volumes left. If you haven't read otherside picnic, and are into horror stories, I highly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread