Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.2 - Trying Out Chasing After Them I

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if we were gonna get these after the pt post, but looks like we are! =D

Double-page supporter
Whitepod was literally the only good thing about this series and took it from bottom of the barrel, poorly done generic isekai trash, to gold tier, memelord comedy. This manga died and lost all worth when he left it.

Please come back, Whitepod, this shit ain't funny without your memes.

Dex-chan lover
I still like this one, if for not other reason than Diablo trying to keep up the demon lord act in the face of elf boobs.

I always found myself wanting a best of Whitepod version of his comments. Some were funny and others just clutter.

Dex-chan lover
Whitepod was cancer and his departure is a boon.

Good to see more of the story beyond where the anime ended.

Dex-chan lover
On rare occasions Whitepod was funny, the rest was nothing more than the first sentence that would come out of a horny teenager. He was abusing his ability as TL to add his many comments directly onto the page. I would have been fine if he just stuck to sticking his comments and mash ups on the credits page. But by adding so many in the margins, it became a distraction to the manga.

Whitepod was a dollar berried at the bottom of a dumpster that he filled. Whatever worth he had, it wasn't enough.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Bla bla bla, more recycle plot from previous chapters. The only reason the publisher didn't shit canned this manga ages ago is probably because Author can draw boobies, chest and abs. For a "demon" king he sure is kind, like a 2 year old toddler who's idea of punishment is sharing his sucker so people gets his cooties.

Other than boobs and abs I'm not sure what else is there in this garbage manga.

Users who are viewing this thread