Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 55.1 - Trying Out Saving Companions I

Dex-chan lover
What a convoluted way to nerf Diablo

Inb4 he has even higher rarity equipment (or even multiple copies of his original equipment) in his stash

Today in in Isekai Maou; He strips a 12 year old of her clothes, and let her sit on his lap.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
He lost his OP staff, his hyperdefense cape and his "ribbon" like shirt? What a weak way to nerf him i think, especially since he used to pull out his staff from anywhere, oh well.

I feel like trash since I would have used her clothes as firewood instead of my SSR items. Life is important, but my items are too, so those clothes got to go.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, he doesn't give a shit about losing his trusted equipment. Now I feel like I'm a really petty gamer. I've to respect Diablo here. Although I hope he won't regret this in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I did not see that coming.
btw not a lolicon you are hanging arournd 2 14 year old girls. but I'll give you a break since I believe your 16, but don't forget she's a rabbit

This is an absolutely braindead manga. He burns his SSR equipment in order to make a temporary fire when his companion's worthless gear was perfectly fine to burn as well? Also why would one of the most powerful mages in the world struggle with making a small fire for like an hour?

Fed-Kun's army
I saw it as an excuse to drop his current uber equipment just before getting the one in his stash so there is any point on getting the new one.

Double-page supporter
Did he just burn his only equipment for the sake of war fire?? Even Kazuma was not that dumb

Dex-chan lover
This is so idiotic, the author is so desperate that he is taking away the equipment that Diablo knows his power comes from.

This was already not that good but now it became stupid...

Dex-chan lover
QvylUNq.jpg

You mean he can't just keep a fire long enough with just having it cast for a while? Ok then, pretty stupid way to force him to throw his stuff away.

Dex-chan lover
@DexHaunter
@mahtan

yeah its kind of a silly way to do it.....
but its not all bad, now we have chance he might "find" some other stuff that might be even more useful once they are done exploring his dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread