Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 55.1 - Trying Out Saving Companions I

Aggregator gang
...you know, I can't help but wonder what's the deal with japanese media and the whole lolicon thing. Like chill the fuck down dude, the girl is cute and nothing else, you can recognize that without spinning the issue as attraction towards somebody clearly too young. That's just being a pedo about it. It's like saying a dog is cute and thinking you want to shag it because of that.
And like, the issue is that I can see the humor and chuckle at the lolicon jokes, but there's so such thing as too far and a character's inner monologue totally falls into it, geez...

Dex-chan lover
@ConBruh Also, his gear should have had enough resistances to protect against hypothermia as well, he could just have dressed her in it. (Possibly after wringing out the water).

But I guess author finally figured out it was a bother writing threats to someone with super-gear and instead of inventing another color of kryptonite they simply wiped out the entire ability.
(At least the lost staff might return later.)

(Also, come to think of it, he probably has some reasonably fancy gear in his store-room in this very dungeon)

MD@Home
Hmm, nice chapter, love the fan service! Felt like they were parent and child or brother and sister, adorable interaction :) now... if they get put into the harem... might have some troubles down the line >.>

He could have used fire magic for 1 hour it would be enough. But no lets burn his gear. And how the fuck does he not have a skill that protects his staff ,??? This means anyone can just snatch it from his arms. And what happend to his scythe????

Dex-chan lover
WTH he lost so many high level items. Doesnt he have an inventory with stuff to burn?!

Banned
What the unholy fuck...

He dropped his precious staff, then used two of his most valuable magic items THAT HAVE SAVED HIS LIFE IN THE STORY as fire fuel... for the sake of this random brat (who is a reverse-trap loli, to absolutely nobody's surprise)...
Honestly the first question that comes to mind is how such super-rare enchanted gear is even flammable...

I'm guessing all this is happening so he can get a gear-change when he reaches the store-room... but it is still pretty fucking stupid.

Does this idiot honestly believe his equipment is worth less than yet another random NPC? He shoulda just let the loli get herself out of the river.

Double-page supporter
M-my heart just shattered with the thought of BURNING rare and expensive gear ( my "poor life" soul is die thinkjng of what the cost would be ), also ( and I may be off here.. ) but even in D&D, magic items, yet alone one as powerful as the Mc's, shouldn't they be burn proof and shit, ( I get it's plot progression but still lloll )

Dex-chan lover
@Mystyc_Cheez and @SotiCoto concur, this is beyond idiotic, he loses his super staff "ah well", then he BURNS his unique robe(a robe that ,mind you, has saved him from dying like a dog multiple times) instead of burning the bunny's wet clothes....

what a stupid and lame-ass way to "depower" your MC, what a retarded mangaka

The reveal that Horun is not a boy, somehow, made me so disappointed that I didn't even care about the clothes (and he was going to throw them out anyway so whatever).
I mean, what do you mean I'm not getting anymore of a discount Hastur? Come on, we are already at least 7.5 on the degenerate scale (numbers increase downward), surely a precious cute boy is not going to make it any worse at this point.

Dex-chan lover
That really hurt. I wonder if he knew there is something better in his dungeon.

It still feel waste to see Blackjet curtain get destroyed, though.

Dex-chan lover
I knew the bunny boy was a bunny girl. didn't fool me for a second
Edit: also she's 12 not surprised

Users who are viewing this thread