Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 58.1

Group Leader
Thank you for ur hard work. Awesome that u are continuing the series but at the same time respecting the previous tl team. Let's hope they try to improve their speed to face off against u guys speed. Also will u guys continue to release the next 3 chapters at the same speed to catch up to the raws or wait. Also, after how long will u release the chapter in mangadex

Dex-chan lover
As long as the site reader works, no problem. There wouldn't be a problem with PT in the first place if their reader works. But for me it just doesn't.

Fed-Kun's army
Just when someone started doing this manga, those guys finally decided to continue this, what a load of bullshit

Group Leader
Hello everyone, hope you enjoy this chapter:) I just wanna add something.. well this is especially for those who also read the LN of this series. So usually after TLing, I'll check with the LN for consistency with the character names, names of equipment and also skills but for this chapter, I changed a few of the item names from the LN as they were translated incorrectly, so here are the stuff that i changed:
<< Layer of Secret Stone >> --> << Secret Stone Cloak >>
<< Wild Animal's Ring >> --> << Beast's Ring >>
<< Magic Hands of the Beast >> --> << Beast Gauntlet >>
Thanks for taking your time to read through all that and have a nice day ^-^

Bet that ring is actually cursed lmao.

As for the translating situation... Honestly, I don't hope much of the other team since they haven't updated a thing in a long time. At this point they're doing it as a matter or pride more than anything else

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt for real? with the speed of release of the manga, do you think it will be revealed when in the manga? More 10 caps? Or more?

Dex-chan lover
I need spoilers about the ring. I didn't get to read far because translation got taken down.

Dex-chan lover
Well, after losing his OP cloak and staff he needs new items. Let me guess, he wasnt even wearing his most powerful items, right?

@Satyam_SSJ10
The credit page at the beginning says this is chapter 58.2.

Users who are viewing this thread