Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 58.1

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for some
pee shenanigans
in the next chapter(s).

Double-page supporter
@Ovdose Nah, feels more like she took it to that someone that she mentioned a bit earlier who disappeared and it's now on it's way to be taken to the church so that they can start their fanatic shenanigans in the earnest. Though could be that it's being filled with pee, I'd be alright with that too...

Contributor
Hope you'll reconsider and upload here, it's not like PT cares about this place.

They haven't uploaded in 3 months and before that they didn't upload for 5 months, just keep doing your thing and ignore the people who lay claim to a manga that isn't theirs.

Dex-chan lover
ok so people who have read the novel or the raws.....
what's the deal with the ring ?
Just how cursed is it ?
That is 100% a flag for it being actually important down the line.

PT isn't going to upload here for months after they release it on their site. If they ever release anything in the first place, so just upload here once you post to your site.

As far as i know, PT Scans will never upload any of their manga translations on this site anymore. PT Scans was one of these translation groups that have already splitted up with mangadex, so whatever happens within mangadex and its community has nothing to do with these groups anymore. There are many popular manga from these groups that have been taken over and uploaded by someone / new translation groups, so i don't see any problem if you upload this manga on this site..
CMIIW

Don't worry too much about stealing someone's translation work, this "translation world" itself is a steal from mangaka/author's work...

@Goldenzeal Don’t worry it’s not cursed or anything bad like that. It’s a good thing without being normal stay based gear that will bring him and Shera and Rem closer in the not to distant future.

Dex-chan lover
"Started translating again"

Roll Eyes.

Isn't the spirit of Scanlation supposed to be to allow people to read manga that they otherwise would not be able to? In that vein, there is no reason two different groups cannot do separate translations of a manga. People can then just read whatever Scanlation they prefer.

The only 'rude' thing I can see happening is that if Group B releases something that Group A was working on.... Group A could feel that they 'wasted' some time and effort. However, if your goal is actually just to facilitate more people being able to read something then I can't see why anyone could be 'angry' about that. The groups can either try to collaborate for faster releases, or each just do their own thing and let people read whichever suits their fancy more.

Scanlation isn't legal anyway, so no one has the right to actually call 'dibs' and say they are the only people that can be translating the Manga. You'd need to be a legitimate publisher to have any right to tell people 'No! WE are the ones who will translate this!"

Excluding any mention of 'quality', the only other reason a group could be upset about someone else also Scanlating something is that people may read that other group's Scanlation instead of their own. And if that is their Primary reason for Scanlating something, then I say that group can be ignored.

Double-page supporter
She filled the holy grail with her maiden's water which is surely the secret method of producing exp potions. But I don't know if she only had to pee and I don't know what sort of arcane effects would be caused if she also pooped in the grail...

How did she wipe? Some UR cloak lying around? I do hope there is an exchange next time -
Horun: What sort of things are you giving me then?
Diablo: I just gave you a grail, remember? Where is it... I wonder?
We'd find out just how red a face can get.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again hope you guys keep it up. Also its cute how Shera used her ring finger (while Rem put it on her index finger)

Users who are viewing this thread