Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 58.1

Dex-chan lover
Won't she stole it? I don't trust that bunny tbh, prior to previous encounter with worm guy, he had reaction as if they both were on a same page

I wish he would have some space backpack and just grab everything and leave with the maid. For some reason I feel uncomfortable leaving the stuff as they are. I hope the maid leaves with them rather then "staying and taking care of the dungeon". I already like the maid more than the other two.

Finally it is getting near the current last releases.

In spanish/portuguese it was already released in other websites until ch. 59.

Btw, bothers me how they let that f* trap priest to evade.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation and actually in your place I wouldn't worry and just post it here. To be frank I am against translator wars but if somebody didn't post for a couple of months and the quality of the new group is on par with the old one I don't see the issue.

Dex-chan lover
That attitude of his is very OoC...
This whole thing had Diablo very OoC...

@Moraza Pretty much my thought. Though for me the only thing that would be a giant no-no would be taking the scan from another group and passing it off as your own. Otherwise, if multiple groups want to scan, go for it. Everyone here is doing something which is basically copyright illegal anyways so just enjoy doing what you want to do and let others do what they want to do. No one is infringing upon anyone else's personal lives so nothing is being ruined by scanning and translating what someone else is also scanning and translating.

Then again, I'm not a scanlation group, nor do I care about any certain group over another so I'm just a fan reading their gifts to us here. So take my opinion however you like.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Reject Scans should just finish up to the latest chapter then drop it. I specifically checked ptscan's site every couple weeks for new chapters because I like the series so much but it seems they just don't care. I know scanlation is difficult so it's your call.

In any case the new development is delicious but I still wonder where that asshole gone. I want Diablo to finish him off quick. This series has good balance of lewd and adventure and not too overwhelming mmo-isekai tropes (status screen, piling up skills for power level etc)

Dex-chan lover
@Satyam_SSJ10

I don't see anything wrong. Read it up again. Pt (project time) been sitting on this>reject scans picked it up. I said reject scans can do it until the latest chapter then drop it if they worried they're being called out stealing the series. Ptscans been sitting on it since may. Do you understand?

Don't call me out like that.

Double-page supporter
@saredesu
You aren't making sense though, with this part right here.
then drop it
There is absolutely no reason for this, and YOU gave only reasons they should continue...
PT hates MD and asked their stuff to be removed from here (to force people onto their site) on top of what you said. Screw them. And if you need one more reason...
Here was their announcement regarding this just a while back
Regarding Isekai Maou

Hey there, Regarding the latest ‘snipe’ on Isekai Maou, I’ve spoken with the releasers and actually asked them to continue releasing the chapters they’ve already completed (the next 2 parts that is) as I don’t want their effort to go to waste. I know just how rough that could be. Thankfully, they’ve agreed to drop the series after those parts thus allowing us to continue it. Please don’t cause any further trouble for them or us on the matter. Thanks.

Moving on. Isekai Maou is done with Isekai Soul-Cyborg Translations, and we’re the guest of this joint project. As we reached out to them who were initially soloing it, it would 100% be wrong of us (PT) to dissolve the joint project and solo it – even if we’d be faster (since it’s incredibly easy to do) and may be for the better of the series. We’ve spoken with Cyborg about the possibility of PT soloing before. In response to that, Cyborg assured us that he still loves the series and would actively send us translations… As you already know, those translations comes in batches once every few months. Hopefully you understand our perspective on the joint project situation.

As Cyborg gains a ton of motivation to translate when sniping occurs, we’ll more than likely receive up to the latest raw chapter over the next week. We’ve already got all the cleans and redraws done, so those chapters will be out shortly following the arrival of translations. Once again, apologies for the delay on Isekai Maou despite it being out of our control.

With all that being said, we might be soloing the series in the future. If any translators are interested in the series, please DM Tallguy#6529 (our head-translator) on Discord. Thank you.
So they're saying it would be wrong for them to solo it, then later they say they might solo it. All while shitting on their "partner". Read between the lines and they're saying how easy it is and how slow Cyborg is about it. That Cyborg's just not motivated but someone else doing it motivates them. This post is full of passive aggressiveness. Then they end it trying to recruit a replacement for Cyborg - which in the same post they said would be wrong to do.

Basically they're assholes who are trying (not very hard) to pretend to be decent guys. Well I don't know if every member of the group is that bad, but the group as a whole is that bad. If there are decent people in there driven by a passion for what they do, I hope they find a different team to work with.

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k

Then say it to them. Why the fuck you put the whole copy paste to me. I just want to read up to the latest chapter, other guys in other language said it's up to one more or so. I thought i gave the most reasonable method but in the end I have no part in this quarrel so it's up to them. I just hate hearing chapter being held up. My point is just get the chapter out. If reject scans feel like this may cause them to antagonise the scanlation scene then I plead them to at least get the latest one out and wash their hands off. Scanlation drama is stupid but I hate manga I actually like become a victim, just left out untouched.

If someone want to take it, doing solo whatever, I encourage them. At least it will keep being updated.

I hate scanlation drama and politics, makes manga dropped for no reason. I was really sad when Neta Chara gets dropped because you assholes abused the guy. Damn it all. Fuckers.

If anything I'm just a leech reading a free scanlation and I'm in lose-lose situations anyway. If I have to go to jaiminis to read 100 girlfriend then I have no choice anyway. I know I have no say but don't bring me into the fold. You all can kill each other for all I care.

Fuck you and your misdirected aggressiveness. Fuck you bk3k. Yeah, I'm calling you out twice.

Double-page supporter
@saredesu
LOL I'm not even being aggressive with you. You are one confused fella, eh?
I'm pointing out what PT are. Remember that you are calling for Reject Scans / Hero Manhua to drop the series... even after a few chapters or not. Why call for them to drop it at all?
@Satyam_SSJ10 of Reject Scans / Hero Manhua is also confused by your stance because it doesn't make sense. You yourself are voicing your complaints about the handling of this series by PT, and yet want to hand the ball back to PT? For all the reasons already expressed - it is much better that Reject Scans / Hero Manhua continue to do it, and thankfully they seem willing.

Now that covers this series... before you went on a rant blaming me for abusing some person who translated some series I've never heard of. A new level of confusion is achieved, since I'm pretty sure you got the wrong guy here.

I've been on the receiving end of entitled fools myself. Rather than translation, one of my hobbies is modding games and I usually share my works with others so they can enjoy it too. There (especially Steam) you will certainly encounter fools who paid nothing for what you did but still think they're your customer or something - that you owe them something somehow. So I get that perspective just fine. That isn't me. Being a leech myself, I'm not ungrateful to most. I tend to jump on those that are. I'm well aware that I'm not "entitled" to anything and I'm thankful for the work put into translating. Grateful enough to donate sometimes. So you got me pegged all wrong.

But naturally there are groups I like, groups I really like, and groups I hate for very real reasons. I'm not thirsty enough for new manga or novels to white knight those groups that really don't deserve it. Neither will I ever donate to those that behave in a seriously negative fashion. If you do, that's your choice. This is mine. Later.

Double-page supporter
Yay it's the
plot device
ring. Not saying anything more cause spoilers.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread