Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 58.2

Dex-chan lover
Its soon time for the battle over who is the better
Harem protagonist

Dex-chan lover
Horun's new attire is nice. Really looks the part of a thief. She clearly doesn't know how skirts work in fantasy though; the smaller the skirt, the less likely panties will be visible.

MD@Home
Your typesetting is absolute garbage. Go learn how to line-break English words properly! Or maybe fire your PR/QC, because if that's the level of quality he deems acceptable, you might as well have none at all. Go check finemang's stuff to see how it's done, their TS is outstanding.

Group Leader
@baconcat We are really sorry for that, we got some irl problems, so our TL had to do all the work, I am responsible for the bad quality, so plz don't blame the QC and others, cause i was supposed to do this one and i weren't able too. Thnk you~ Hope you will like the guture quality

Group Leader
@baconcat Dude, your are too toxic. The quality is good enough to read, and appraise but here you are complaining pike it made you puke blood. You must be the PT scans supporters who is just trying to demoralise the new scan group. People like you are the the worst kinds, who dont know much about something but still brags as if they are all good.

Group Leader
3-2de58149a689cc4013c1d657f5916aaf79d478c77b2940c9c349a9d77cceb2c8.png

And dude, from which angle or point of perception is this typesetting the best I can clearly see that they didnt centralized texts properly and have put texts improperly, you are just trying to make badname of the group under your shitty taste
(P.s. this is image from recent chapter of finamang)

@baconcat chill man. Idk who shoved a stick up ur ass but considerin this is free u dont rlly have any basis to complain. If u think its that bad hb u post ur own scanlation of this manga instead of whinin.

Dex-chan lover
So in all the storage of the strongest player, the best you could give her was a shitty normal item...?

Fed-Kun's army
@Tearsax She's strong as hell, why should she get one? At least, it is meaningful to her, better than having none *point to Shera*

MD@Home
@GucciMane I don't need to do it my "fucking" self, just like I don't need to be a star chef to tell when the soup has too much salt.

@FoxaTox Free shit is still shit. Of course, I can see from your spelling why you wouldn't be among those to appreciate this concept.

@AromaticCarbon "good enough to read" – You probably also can't be arsed to chow down before speaking, letting whoever sorry enough to listen to you pick out the message from the mumblings between the flying breadcrumbs. And considering the rest of your message, you seem to be mumbling a lot. Tell me, if you're not actually that interested in having your utterances received well, why even bother? I bet you'd be a prime user for Twitter then. As for the example: FM made good use of the space, and first and foremost, they line-broke words so that they are pleasantly fluent to read, unlike the colossal trainwreck that this scanlation had at points, breaking words at completely arbitrary places.

He gave her a "See-through mantle"? Interesting choice...

I know that's just the name of the item referring to the effect, and it's not actually see-through. I just found it funny.

Dex-chan lover
@Spartuz Don't worry about it! Thanks for the release! This chapter was perfectly understandable. If you want to develop your skills for your own benefit, it's great, but otherwise I, and most readers, have no problems reading your releases as they are.

@Tairo I guess it's supposed to be some kind of chameleon gear, but yeah, it's a pretty sensual name.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting that his in-game maid is probably his most equal relationship (since just about every other girl around him is his slave, but she seems to be working with him of her own free will, even if her choices are affected by some game-time memory conversion).

Users who are viewing this thread