Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 59.2

Dex-chan lover
was wondering if it was gonna take a long while for him to get there or not

Lightnight Meteor? that sounds like a fusion of the usual highest class Aoes Meteor and Lightning Emperor xD

Contributor
All that build up and deliberate loss of weapons just for Diablo to pick some lame gear?

I hope the isolated demon woman dies next chapter. I wanna see Diablo a bit op once in a while without struggle and the demons having some damage from his sudden appearance.

@subliminal yeah. For being demonlord and able to pick up anything from his storage/dungeon, that looks meh. I guess the staff is unique. but the outfit looks more like lv40-50 stuff rather than lv 150.

I hope he took most of his stuff and get's changed to better some time later. Wonder if we are told the reason he picked those.

Contributor
@bakauguu
At least the cape is chuuni enough, there must be a reason he chose such boring armour? Considering his usual ostentatiousness I can only see him taking something that drab if there were a practical advantage?

Dex-chan lover
OH GOD, HIS "BATTLE ATTIRE" IS SOOOO BAD (ART WISE).

0ps

@Graywing Right? Disappointing outcome, considering how 'alpha' she was presented prior. Oh well, can't expect too much considering the genre we're reading 😓.

Like others have said, Diablo's armour aesthetics suck major ass.

Hum that armour ... looks like a freebie or a low tier loot box thing. Maybe DIablo is being conservative with his stuff ;)

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the drawing showing the split in the ground wrong? Why is the flagship facing it's own fleet? Shouldn't they all be facing the enemy?
Oh, nevermind, I guess she turned the ship around to retreat.

well the look of his most powerful armor definitely explains why he's previous rp clothes were not them

Dex-chan lover
What, so she sees he has a healer, her solution is to stop shooting and change tactics instead of next snipe the healer?

Tactical genius at play.

Banned
Is he going motorcycling or something? Is that supposed to be armour or a Kamen Rider outfit without the mask?

Users who are viewing this thread