Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 61.1 - Trying Out Using the Weapons II

Dex-chan lover
100% magic reflection is such a nasty surprise for a magic type attacker.

Dex-chan lover
@Miranox That’s how he’s always reacted to riajuu. In the prologue he makes a point of showing how he shows no mercy to couples

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, it's so good when the OP character lets loose. Fucking Normies got rammed LMAO

Honestly, it's Vanaknes' fault. Dude should've treated this war seriously, instead of bringing his wives to the battlefield and lazily relying on them.

Like, I get it, you have an overwhelming advantage and you wanna drill into the Humans that you're "invincible" from their standing, but come on.
You must always treat your enemy like God.

Fed-Kun's army
Well he made it clear what he was going to do in the last chapter, let the normie slaughtering continue

Dex-chan lover
Savage. For a moment there I thought our "Hero" was the "Bad Guy" ... then I remembered that he IS the Deamon Lord from Another World ... LOL. Why do I also still have the feeling that the tables will turn again soon? That being said our MC ALSO has a harem ... that he doesn't use ... Then gets mad when someone has the GUTS to take advantage of the many waifus, kek kek kek.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
now that baduta mentioned again...
I'm guessing he steal diablo's treasures

Users who are viewing this thread