Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 64.2 - Royal Capital II (part 2)

Dex-chan lover
last time i've seen something like this the dude was robbed of most of his magic power

Dex-chan lover
SUmNjVu.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who still doesn't trust the psycho knight bitch?

Dex-chan lover
@dethduck The only reason why Diablo can trust her now is cause she is psycho. She believes him to be on the same level as Krem and became his slave because he and rem let her live after all she did.

Dex-chan lover
Page 10: "I'm die, thank you forever!" (Korone, best doggo.)

Is nobody actually going to mention the fact that somebody in this world looked at their child and said "Thine name shalt be MAXIMUM ABRAMS"?

Fed-Kun's army
Shouldn't the robot maid have brought at least a part of funds from his treasury with her when she left the dungeon? I'm pretty sure it's her job to carry such items.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Rem.

She have been working hard in the most of her life and Alicia just blasts money on her face like that.

Though, Rem is still the most important of the group. Because she is the most stable and head level in the party.

Alicia is too psycho for that. I'm surprised Horun didn't react anything to it. Also, it looks like the maid can be friend with her perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread