Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1 - Trying Out Meeting with the Feudal Lord II

Should be a missable weapon not a "miss weapon". As in an item only available for a limited time.

CBC

Aggregator gang
@Igams
I think what he is referring to is that it's a either a joke weapon or a terrible weapon, hence "miss" since it's the exact opposite of what you want in the lottery.

Sounds a lot like consolidation prize in a lottery, so when you miss on getting actual good stuff, you get a war scythe for your troubles.

Kinda late to the party. Odds are the typesetter won't read this, but in case someone else is wondering.
dafuq is a miss weapon?
Often in MMOs you have event-exclusive items, items that you can only access if you play the game in certain dates, e.g. a Santa hat for playing around Christmas. More invested players often collect this crap, even if it's just cosmetic, as if creating an ingame virtual collection. The actual mechanics to obtain the items might vary from game to game, but it's clear that in Cross Reverie this was lottery-based. (Urgh, crappy gacha mechanics. That's one of the reasons I refuse Japanese MMOs are often crap.)

Well. Diablo missed that scythe from the event, and since he's invested in the game (he's the top player in his server) he was kinda bitter about it. Well, his collection won't be complete but at least he got the real deal in hands, close enough right? Getting the isekai equivalent of that will probably make it up.

Dex-chan lover
@lvxferre IIRC, a "miss" in Gacha is the complete opposite - a consolation prize that no one except collectors and eccentrics want. CBC and Gizmotin had the right idea I think. Like getting nothing but C-grade joke weapons in a UR-rate up banner.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that the item is as bad as it was on the game and by "miss" they meant basically a "failed" gacha summon, as on gachas you always get something. AKA bad roll.

Aggregator gang
@ShionSinX and @TehSDragon are right. You know how when you roll a gacha there's a 1 to 5 star rarity? The War Scythe would be considered a 1 star, aka a bad roll. It's because you "missed" getting the event or 5 star item. 1 star items have their uses, but they mainly serve as placeholders until you get something more practical and worthwhile.

Banned
So not only is Whitepod an annoying piece of shit cluttering up the pages with his comments...

... NOW that vile shit is actually guilty of the heresy of promoting contact lenses. That cannot be forgiven.

Would be nice if I could actually execute heretics for their sins against glasses though. Shame I'm not in any position to do more than rant at them. =/

Whitepod... if you ever read this... please execute yourself for heresy. There.

I developed an immunity to Whitepod's cringe I am no longer cringing now I just simply unimpressed
aBoeJVM2_700w_0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread