Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 8 Ch. 37.1 - Demon King and Demon King III

Wow y'all really pumped out the scanlations now. Almost too fast, they seemed a little rushed. Where you getting jealous of @Godog420? It seems like he kept his word and already took down his though. But thanks for uploading the chapters anyways. If you keep this pace on a normal basis you won't have to worry about other people jumping in and taking over for you. But for real y'all should offer him a job. You say you're looking for help and he obviously has some skills.

Dex-chan lover
Nice work, a chapter dump that took us through the climax. Might have been more tense if Krum had began a serious attack on the tower or town but this was good.

@Kosac07

Ah yes, comment on one translation mistake when your release was literally garbage. Do the community a favor and look for your own series to start. At least that way people can have more series.

MD@Home
This was such a weak arc... :T too much self-serving speeches and too much self-patting in the back plot points for the characters...

Banned
Boo... she relolified. =<

@dskilly : Why are you still here? I thought you ragequit several chapters ago. You sure ranted enough.

MD@Home
@SotiCoto 'tis the curse for manga readers... one cannot quench the thirst for more no matter how bad it gets XD! But my rants will will continue to rage on!

Banned
@dskilly : Funny that. Some people give up way too easily, while others claim they will but never do.

Probably helps to have specific limits for yourself... like "I'll quit reading if X happens 3 times" or whatever.
For example I quit any manga that disrespects glasses repeatedly... (I have various other reasons for quitting a manga, but they tend to be less explicitly defined).

MD@Home
@SotiCoto well, each to their own, this is a form of entertainment and if it stops doing that then ofc they will be dropping it XD!

Hmm... for me I really start to consider it when either the internal consistency seems to be obliterated or when I just disagree with the writing, where both leads to rants as you have noticed XD! Idk, some stuff seems like it should've been caught easily during the editorial or drafting process though, not sure if oversight or not enough attention sadly!

Banned
@dskilly : Yeah, internal consistency failure is a pretty big downer for me too. I don't tend to be that bothered by bad writing unless it is heavily atrocious and goes on like that for a long time.
This particular story doesn't overly bother me. I mean it is simplistic crap and pretty bad, but it still manages to be occasionally entertaining.

The power of friendship a few words!.. Jesus Christ... I am bored of this story.

Users who are viewing this thread