Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 40.1 - Interlude II

Dex-chan lover
Things escalated in a odd direction. Seems like Diablo is going to take on or over a nation in the future whether he wants to or not. lol

Double-page supporter
@JKLnHYD
Yea, that's the most ridiculous thing about this manga and the biggest indication of severe brain damage that the author has.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are nuts.
Crazy, hot, meganekko should never be wasted. Alicia is another precious jewel for the harem king crown.
You know after this she'll be the most loyal girl of all.

Dex-chan lover
Hes not going to take over the nation.
This is the Prime Difference between Diablo and Ainz.

Ainz will get roped and continue to run the plans of his NPCs because he doesnt want to disappoint them, including genocide and murder
Diablo will not murder or kill without being directly provoked into it.

Moar Harem!s Put a ring on it... I thought Edelgart was gonna be liason to demon society and she would continue to be a state knight and cover their backs with the death of the holy knight and future events tho.. Not we're gonna risk our lives to destroy the entire country because I wanna feel cool saying random roleplay stuff ?

Ainz will get roped and continue to run the plans of his NPCs because he doesnt want to disappoint them, including genocide and murder
Diablo will not murder or kill without being directly provoked into it.

___ ___ ___

exactly, this is why I like Diablo a lot more than Ainz

Ainz literally doesn't have a real will of his own. Since his Skeleton form removes his sanity and emotions and he just follows whatever his NPC is doing even tho it started from a misunderstanding. And Ainz will go through anything to get rid of anyone that stands in his way regardless if they're good or evil... so many good ppls has died at Ainz's hands.

While Diablo is just doing his usual RP because his true nature is a NEET that doesn't know how to really be social normally. And Diablo will do everything he can to make sure no one really dies under his watch unless they're truly evil or hurts his friends.

The MC is honestly a child, lets take over a country and forgive the woman who nearly killed my friend. Not only that society is in the wrong because is it wants me to work? What...

Dex-chan lover
Dude, there is always the choice of making Alicia a slave too, then handing out the punishment in a more... physical manner, I guess. That way MC will be happy, Alicia will be able to atone (probably), and we readers will have fun.

Banned
Well, at least she didn't end up with a slave collar. =/
But she didn't do anything wrong, so there is nothing to "atone" for. At worst she just failed in everything she set out to do, but nothing that she set out to do was wrong.

@Saiangeli : Don't be stupid. That wasn't betrayal. She wasn't on their side in the first place. Now, for whatever reason, she is.

Double-page supporter
WARNING WARNING WARNING

THE AUTHOR HAS GONE FULL COMMUNIST. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS IS A NOTICE OF AN IMMINENT NUCLEAR EXCHANGE. A SHELTER IN PLACE ORDER IS IN EFFECT. IMMEDIATELY TAKE COVER, PLACE YOUR HEAD BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND KISS YOUR ANIME GOOD-BYE.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

@SotiCoto Dude do you not know what betrayal is she cozied up to them then betrayed them for her own interests. How is this not betrayal are you dense

Dex-chan lover
@123Hmm I think he meant that she was like a double agent. Her job was to get close to them to betray them from the beginning, meanwhile this time her goal is different thus it might be okay to trust her.

Dex-chan lover
I mean you want her to survive. So, I guess this is fine. But, it's irresponsibility.

Feeling bad for the mass murderer... god damn it why do i like this stupid coomer shit

Users who are viewing this thread