Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 83 - Amber (2)

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

What a chaotic chapter...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
compared to the anime... it takes quit a time to introduce the other harem members. Some one of you who read the novel have a idea when we will see the next one being introduced ?

Dex-chan lover
Evil was destroyed...

It was so poetic that it brought tears to my eyes.

Reactions: le3
The shoehorned in collars strike again. Also aren't the necklaces really gaudy? Especially Roxanne's; something small that can fall between the breasts and be obscured by them from certain angles would fit with the story better. If the smaller one is supposed to be higher quality then a bunch of sparkle effects could get the point across. Instead we get what I imagined in Maupassant's "The Necklace"

Dex-chan lover
Its been 3 years since we met Sherry... when do we get to meet more harem ca didates cause this is going at a literally snails pace. (I do appreciate the art tho)

Aggregator gang
compared to the anime... it takes quit a time to introduce the other harem members. Some one of you who read the novel have a idea when we will see the next one being introduced ?
Its been 3 years since we met Sherry... when do we get to meet more harem ca didates cause this is going at a literally snails pace. (I do appreciate the art tho)
See the 2nd part of my reply here: https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...-o-ch-82-amber-1.1643964/page-2#post-20604807
If you're looking for estimations, mine is (judging by the pace) around November if we're lucky...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There's should be about
3 more events before a new slave . Meeting more elves, New magic unlocked and Bandits.

Users who are viewing this thread