Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Ch. 87 - Cassia (4)

Supporter
You can hear it, right?
20240726033757-48e67c41-me.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Michio just needs to invent inflatable “bed” and make jars of lube, then his daily soapland experience will be complete.

The first one he can say for enhancing “relaxation” during bath time, the lube can be an experiment that went to an “unexpected direction” (but usable).

Dex-chan lover
LOL it almost looks like he has seductive eyes at the end (tho i don't know how popular it'd be for this mangaka to also do a bl series)

Thanks! Dang, 87 chapters in and the 'harem' is only at 2 (not that i know if there's a 'minimum' number but def would've expected another girl to join by now. maybe that elf relative? mentioned in a diff chapter, after this 'mission' lol [Does his 'teleport'/walk? spell work if he wanted to go directly to that elf guy's office next time? tho i guess he'd wanna just do it slightly diff/in a dark alley to conceal the ability])

Dex-chan lover
LOL it almost looks like he has seductive eyes at the end (tho i don't know how popular it'd be for this mangaka to also do a bl series)

Thanks! Dang, 87 chapters in and the 'harem' is only at 2 (not that i know if there's a 'minimum' number but def would've expected another girl to join by now. maybe that elf relative? mentioned in a diff chapter, after this 'mission' lol [Does his 'teleport'/walk? spell work if he wanted to go directly to that elf guy's office next time? tho i guess he'd wanna just do it slightly diff/in a dark alley to conceal the ability])
The MC's skill allows him too, but as most nobles build their homes and offices out of the blocking cement it would become obvious that his skill is different.

Dex-chan lover

if i not remember it wrong next one should be Dragonoid or something like this, the elf after this one, well you also can watch the anime but that one kinda more fast paced compared to Manga who follow the LN pace(and the manga already quite fast mind you)

Dex-chan lover
if i not remember it wrong next one should be Dragonoid or something like this, the elf after this one, well you also can watch the anime but that one kinda more fast paced compared to Manga who follow the LN pace(and the manga already quite fast mind you)
i see, i don't have the attention span to read light novels, if there is translations out there (Tho some ppl have complained about some pov novels being badly paced or so, or the story being disjointed? tho i guess for the most part this is straightforward in focusing on this one chara and his companions as opposed to suddenly switching to another cast halfway across like Dropped/Purification isekai is lol)

i think i did watch some of the anime but never finished it but i imagine unless the last couple eps just time skipped forward i think it mostly focused on roxanne and sherry tho it did show the rest? of his harem in an earlier ep and then treated the rest as a flashback or so idk it's been a while

Users who are viewing this thread