Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Roxanne 2

Double-page supporter
A virgin trained to be a sex slave?

No, the brothel isn't safe, buy a slave from me for the price of a year's rent.

The slave trader is basting the fuck out of our poor protagonist.

Damnnnn, that merchant is smooth af. If that was me there i wouldn't even be mad. I'd just be impressed at how well he's playing this.

Dex-chan lover
If I were in his position, I'd not really want to risk spending 422,000 bucks on such luxurious items that may or may not be useful at all. It's tempting, yes, but he could probably do some negotiation to somehow make it into an installment of 6 months paying around 80,000 every month. Even if this will bring it to 480,000 bucks total, the risk of parting with all of his money is greatly reduced, and that he has money to spend on emergency situation.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how tge morals of the MC bend like paper when something arises, he even said that in that world where slavery is a common thing thinking of peaople as equals was tiring.
This isn't really an abnormal reactional from him, but that doesn't justify anything

I think I understand where your concern is. Honestly, I can't say much since I have never read the light novel version of this, but from another series, I can assure you that typical light novel progresses at a comfortable pace, and manga will cut several parts of it to reduce workload and cost. Anime takes the cutting into another whole level. So unless the story doesn't start with manga (there's LN version), it's more of a budget issue than the writing itself. It does feel a bit too quick from him getting traumatised into adapting the 180 degrees change of logic in this new world.

Interesting.. but damn I see a lot of the term 'sex slave' in this chapter lmao

Aight first of all, sketchy merchant man with cool hair tho
Second of all, is this economics class or what lol

Dunno, i liked how the Main character faced the choice.
He didn't buy her immediately, he was in doubt even the second time until the Slave trader catched him like the expert merchant he is.
He felt conflicted, and you can feel him battling inside

I feel like if you get resurrected into that world, buying slaves with the purpose of eventually granting them freedom when they learn to be independent, might be a good goal, morally speaking.

With the abolitionism of slavery as your ultimate goal if you ever reach OP MC status in the world.

What bothers me, is that this MC simply... Wants to buy the slave and treat her well so she will fuck him.

This little rat is the embodiment of the "nice guy", which doesn't sit well with me.

I mostly read isekai manga for the escapism and the OP protagonists... but if he is this hateable in chapter 4 then damn, I don't think I'll read much more before getting sick of this manga.

Not considering the next chapters, im just thinking if he switch to thief class, can he use that bandana since it can only affect criminal classes

Dex-chan lover
A modern Western person might have lots of reservations concerning slaves, but based on all the isekai I've read, it seems like the Japanese find the idea of having slaves much more attractive.
As a modern Western person, what I fap to and what I actually want in real life are very very different things.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope that this slave trader is bullshitting the Mc because one of the appealing facts of elves is because they have long life's so why try to be different when everything else about this series is the same as other series that are in this genre

Users who are viewing this thread