Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Party 3

Group Leader
Wait, OtakuCloud disbanded?

Shit, they had done the majority of the untranslated Killing Bites chapters. I'd see them post their stuff on Reddit and wondered if they weren't posting new chapters because they didn't have the raws. I hope someone, somewhere DL'd those Killing Bites Chapters...

Contributor
@Chojiki

If you can find an archive of their translations, let me know. I’d rather not scour aggregator websites, since I’ve heard they can intentionally screw up the image quality.

While in the web novel the MC seems more idiotic and the characters in general are as alive as a rock,
in the manga everything is the opposite and the "paranoia" that the MC tends to have is better justified.

Group Leader
@xyzzy

You can probably scour through these threads.

https://boards.fireden.net/a/search/username/OtakuCloud/type/op/

The guys on /a/ are pretty anal about dumping chapters whenever a release is made on there. These would be the chapters for Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o and Killing Bites that OtakuCloud posted links to on /a/.

A quick look for which ones were dumped.
Killing Bites 47: Yes
Killing Bites 48: Yes
Killing Bites 49: Yes
Killing Bites 50: Yes
Killing Bites 51: Yes
Killing Bites 52: Yes
Killing Bites 53: Yes
Killing Bites 54: Yes
Killing Bites 55: Yes
Killing Bites 56: Yes
Killing Bites 57: Yes
Killing Bites 58: Yes
Killing Bites 59: Yes

Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o 15-20: No
Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o 21: No
Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o 0: No

I'll have a more extensive search for Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o later.

Group Leader
@xyzzy
I've just checked my cloud storage, and I've got chapter 16-21 that was downloaded from their website directly, I think (it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure it came directly from them). Chapter 21 is crappier quality than the rest, but apparently, the raws were like this too.
I'll wait a day or two to see if this gets banned, if not, I'll upload the rest once I've removed the watermarks from the-team-that-shall-not-be-named, and I'll keep the team as "Unknown" 🤐

The remaining chapters can be found on <AGGREGATOR REDACTED> as well.

Please do not link to dodgy aggregators.

Group Leader
@Zing
Yeah, that's an aggregator site, they steal the content from groups and sites like MangaDex with no authorisation.

You probably shouldn't post direct links to it...

Group Leader
I enjoy this series, but every chapter lately seems so exposition-heavy. They come out so infrequently as well that it just feels like MC and his waifu are stuck in a rut and making no progress.

Dex-chan lover
Am I not paying attention enough or is the story actually not really advancing all that much?

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi I knew it!! The story really does not progress.. 😂
Wish something more interesting happen.. I feel like all I see is just they walking around in a dungeon, and hitting things.

Users who are viewing this thread