Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The Magician 4

Dex-chan lover
Hell Yeah!

I have a mage character along with my archer character in Toram.

With a Magic Device (larger Area)

Magic is great but..
Explosion Magic is the best!

Megumin wasn't overemphasizing it when she said that~!!
If I had real life magic, it'll be so satisfying I could live out the full of my lifespan doing everything I could with it.

---

what's with all these "ded" manga?
well.. I guess, I've seen a lot where the raws have gone up to hundreds of chapters and the Translations are left to dust, but I guess everyone's got priorities in life.

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't that thief level 3? How did he have more hp than the protagonist? Isn't the protagonist's level much higher?

Banned
I know what these sorta situations are like in RPGs...
I mean when your only source of healing is a vampiric weapon so you need to go find monsters just to heal yourself. What a pain in the arse.

@UzunBoyluCuce : He didn't. He had more HP than the protagonist's MP is all, because protag didn't have much MP, presumably.

Fed-Kun's army
@SotiCoto
But according to the graph, while the protagonist's MP and then HP gets drained, for the target it's only the HP. So for the protagonist to be on the verge of death, the target must have HP close to the protagonist HP and MP combined, and for someone nearly 5 times weaker than the protagonist (in terms of level, I think some of his jobs were above level 10) he must have a ton of HP for someone of level 3.

Banned
@GrimGriefer : Those images were simply a guide to explain how it works in hypothetical situations. They weren't indicative of his actual HP and MP values. He wasn't brought to the brink of death, but it did bite into his HP and drain his MP entirely... which is understandable as up to this point he didn't have any MP-boosting job-classes, so his total mana pool was probably quite low.

As you have see the requirement to Wizard isn't use spells, it's exhaust the MP
I don't know if Orb of Self Destruction only consume mana and if don't have enough it fail, but if it was the case it would be simple to use it at hi-level monsters to become a Wizard, there is an empty spot here

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of when I first placed Dragon Quest. It was so much fun blasting enemies to oblivion with my magic...until my low level party rapidly ran out of MP.

@SotiCoto
Hero class has biggest boosts of all the classes seen so far (moderate) to all stats, mana included. And it is always active. But this mc isn't in god mode or with 99 levels difference in strength, so it is understandable that he would get injured once in a while.

I know I said this is a story and all...
But damn that thief really went kaboom.

Users who are viewing this thread