Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - New Home (2)

Dex-chan lover
just looking quickly, but whaaaat, that's already the 5th volume and there's not even the dwarf yet ? just how long does they intend this manga to be ? x'D or axed at some point because it's some kind of pm for the novel ? 😅

Dex-chan lover
I'm really enjoying the intricacies of the world building here. It's not just a regular isekai where they fight monsters and fuck, you see the things that need to be done in between fights and the rationale behind it. It's not as fast paced as like Konosuba but I like that it's more realistic than most. Can't wait for another update :D

Dex-chan lover
when other manga explaining the food while making food, in here they talking about labyrinth when making food

Dex-chan lover
... this chapter made me hungry. I also admit I quite liked this chapter, some world building and some slice of life with some sliced monster on the side.

@vantablack35 What's so bad about the LN? Honest Question, haven't read it.

Contributor
dungeon - dinner - sex - sleep - dungeon - breakfast - sex - dungeon - lunch - dungeon - sex - snack - 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The story was slow but this is what i dreamt more than become become a hero or super strong.

@theShear
It stays mostly the same but with more "party members". I really like the next girl, but many think that after the second girl, the rest lack personality.

Dex-chan lover
Slice of life arc begins.
Just noticed the title. For an isekai with "harem" in it's title, it sure has gone on long without one. No complaints though. Vanilla hentai > forever virgin harem.

Group Leader
Strange.
I actually like this. The art is good, I like both characters, we can see them actually building a relationship, it helps a bit with the world-building and the change of pace is actually nice.
I kinda expect some drama is looming on the horizon, because you can't really stay happy for long in an Isekai, but for now, this feels right.

He's living the life. Though that master/slave relationship is odd for me considering he really does love her and considers her an equal.
Him eventually getting a new girl like on that art in the beginning will makes things so much different, I actually like keeping it this way much more.
Christian morals.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi
Not really
it stays very low stakes the entire time, in fact he goes too slowly. When he finally let's Roxanne lead they shoot up like 10 floors and only gain 1 level during that, aka he was massively over leveled but was too scared to try a higher floor. So they never run into anything dangerous in the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats to the author and the artist, for making a really nice adaptation from a rather dull novel.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, as much as i love the premise of this title, i must admit the web novel is kinda dull in latter part with constant focus on dungeon crawling.

Dex-chan lover
to the ones complaining about the fence: it's not to keep wild animals away (after all the most dangerous animal to attack an early garden is birds) but to demarcate the garden (the MC says it) and to avoid strange people and themselves for stepping on it by accident

Users who are viewing this thread