Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Carelessness (1)

Dex-chan lover
It's subtle but I think the friendly guy dying shook the MC up. Page 23 he full stops looking at the pile of gear and his eyes are deliberately out of frame. When he goes to pick up the magic crystal his hand is shaking, I bet he only stops once Roxanne is looking over his shoulder.

Yeah, I feel like this got to him but he didn't want to seem "weak" in front of Roxanne.

Dex-chan lover
@Elbow
Are you sure you want to read it? It's boring as hell. The manga's author did a great job turning the source into something readable. But he also changed many things, so you can't switch to WN without problems. Try ch.46, it's the closest you can get without trying to understand what is different.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is what makes me decide to get the second girl, more party members means more safe.

Dex-chan lover
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

could we expect the second concubine--elfgirl preferable, not catgirl--to join MC harem/ party?

Double-page supporter
"I wonder what slaves think about this situation."

Golly, I can't be sure, but I have a hunch that it's something along the lines of "I don't want to be a goddamned slave!"

Dex-chan lover
I just had a thought, but those skills he uses on other people, to get an advantage in trading and such... he's basically using mind control, which is kinda creepy.

@dharman could we expect the second concubine--elfgirl preferable, not catgirl--to join MC harem/ party?

It's a harem manga, yes you can. And if I don't remember it wrongly, the race of the next slave is
dwarven

But the pacing of this manga/novel is so incredibly slow, don't expect for her to be introduced before another 5 chapters is up. If you're looking for an epic tale to tell, you won't find it here. There's no bad guy, no demon lord, no rival, no evil to be defeated, nothing. The whole story is just day after day of this guy's life, heading to the labyrinth -> earning money -> having sex with his slaves -> repeat.

@dharman inspect the first page of each chapter (with Roxanne and a "mystery" girl) and you will get your answer. As someone who has read the LN, there is a bit of a gap between Roxanne and girl 2 but she is coming soon.

what happened to MC not being able to speak the language did he learn the language somewhere in some chapter

ARTHUR: What?
TIM: There he is!
ARTHUR: Where?
TIM: There!
ARTHUR: What, behind the rabbit?
TIM: It is the rabbit.
ARTHUR: You silly sod!
TIM: What?
ARTHUR: You got us all worked up!
TIM: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit!
ARTHUR: Ohh.
TIM: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
ROBIN: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!
TIM: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
GALAHAD: Get stuffed!
TIM: He'll do you up a treat, mate.
GALAHAD: Oh, yeah?
ROBIN: You mangy Scots git!
TIM: I'm warning you!
ROBIN: What's he do, nibble your bum?
TIM: He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!
ARTHUR: Go on, Bors. Chop his head off!
BORS: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!
TIM: Look!
[squeak]
BORS: Aaaugh!

Dex-chan lover
Those 3 panels of them laying naked in bed just chatting...bliss.

Dex-chan lover
@Balancegrim nice there other who think same thing with me about that killer rabbit, thought this one didnt need any holy hand granade to kill lol

@BeanBoy Huh, didn’t even think of that. I guess the random explorer knew Brahim?

Since he’s been planning for years to buy slaves, I suppose it makes sense. Still unusual though.

Users who are viewing this thread