Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Never Give Up (3)

@TwoMane oh yes, the ultimate crime of a 17 yo having sex with a 16 yo, what a terrible thing, will you drop the manga?
i sure won't do it, its just fantasy

Dex-chan lover
from what i remember of the WN and worldbuilding (read a long time ago, no idea how the LN has changed things up):
Sherry is what starts the ball rolling on getting (slightly) more involved in the world and learning more about how things work. Once he gets her the master smith job, it ends up with him starting to look for equipment with more <empty> slots which requires better quality gear. This causes him to look for ways to make more money (using Warp for long distance trade routes of certain items and buying/selling skill crystals) which brings him into interacting with nobility and auctions. Still, aside from a few forays into dealing with non-slaves, it really is pretty much labyrinths, food, bath, sex, repeat SoL story. There's no huge plot that changes the tone of the story (as of his 6th slave anyway,
maybe things some after that, since she's a noble elf girl
).

I mentioned in the comments in a chapter a long time ago, but after this long, i can reiterate its way better than the WN. The lack of constant paranoia about everything regarding his actions and secrets makes everything more enjoyable (instead, just a panel or two about worrying about their reactions... like a normal f*@*ing person). Since he has no real goal to getting stronger, he just keeps a steady pace rather than pushing to the edge of ability.

If they give this an anime, are they going to give an anime to Growth Cheat too? Its a similar vein of story, but more world interaction.

Dex-chan lover
It still feels unreal i never thought this would get an anime gonna be able to see Roxanne animated its a dream come true

He's abusing "human" keeps on saying can't help it I'm a human after all bruh lmao

Got damn beautiful. It still has the same scene as a hentai would, but infinitely more plot, and no obsessive need to show every detail.

Me: "thinking that this will be a top rated in both manga and anime
43ca5a4a5b896deb2ddfb05472f5e88a.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I hope they show actual penetration instead of shield heros top half and facial expression and stuff juggling around. Plus the art is good dog girl is so beautiful like this, hope the animation don't cut back on her design.

Users who are viewing this thread