Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 46 - Never Give Up (5)

Dex-chan lover
@ezdez I recall that it's inferred that Roxanne has strong suspicions early on that MC is a hero (saying that he'll do great things and she wants to be part of it) and it only gets reinforced as he pulls off more shenanigans. I'd say by the time Dragon girl comes in that she's probably pretty sure she's right. It might actually be part of the secret discussion she had with the elf that made her a lot more tame.

Double-page supporter
@Nk9bjP4A i would assume masturbation counts as a restriction to abstinence attack, might leave you out and a lot of others :)

Dex-chan lover
I think that abstinence attack only rips the clothes.

Double-page supporter
@LustyHeart lol, damn so double the trou8ble for him then. I still think it's something that he'll try to make use of at one point or another, I don't think the author would just add a pointless skill and have it shown upfront like that without having it come up again sometime later down the road.

I don't want to ruin the number of comments, but someone had to do it.

I think abstinence attack is like false swipe from pokemon, a weaker attack that will never kill an enemy. MCs reasoning is a bit flawed. Abstinence attack? On a class you unlock by fucking a lot?

Fed-Kun's army
my guess is that abstinence attack is an psychological attack, since it didn't affect a tree and made no damage

Dex-chan lover
@vhgaraluz it could also be a strike that raises in damage the longe one is without sex.
"Abstinence" is the reaction of the body to the lack of your addiction. Since the class is "Sex Maniac" there is no question what it is.
So, I would guess the longer, for any reason, he is out of sex and the more he is feeling the abstinence of it, the higher the damage.
Since he just had a threesome the day before he tested it, it would definitely be very weak.

Demon Lord: Fool human, no one is-...
MC: SHUT UP! IN ORDER TO FIGHT YOU, WE'VE BEEN TRAINING NON-STOP FOR OVER 4 MONTHS AND I HAVEN'T FUCKED SINCE BECAUSE OF THAT! DIE SO THAT I CAN FINALLY HAVE SEX!!! MOTHEEEEERFUCKEEEEEEEEER!!!
ABSTINENCE STRIKE
*Damage: 9999999999999*

Dex-chan lover
Woah poor loli got kicked hard! https://mangadex.org/chapter/1243821/2

Dex-chan lover
smile.jpg.png

Users who are viewing this thread