Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - Genghis Khan (3)

I enjoy how this is mantaining the chars growth, even with a new slave on the party.
But this MC sometimes is annoying. He could just have them know that anything he does/have is a secret. I know that he tries to make the more "human" of his slavery, but doing a real chat and putting orders and boundries is necessary, even if not slaves, but them being so, get's easier.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad there's finally someone that's able to call out how weird MC's transaction numbers are, since the merchants themselves aren't aware of the skill working on them (is it a form of mind control?). Roxanne certainly wouldn't be able to notice anything off - and even if she did, she'd probably just chalk it up as "sasuga master-sama" lol

Dex-chan lover
The author of the original work is too relatable lol, maybe I should take a gamble and try writing something of my own lol. Here's to getting rich off of an anime adaptation within my lifetime lol.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad there's finally someone that's able to call out how weird MC's transaction numbers are, since the merchants themselves aren't aware of the skill working on them (is it a form of mind control?). Roxanne certainly wouldn't be able to notice anything off - and even if she did, she'd probably just chalk it up as "sasuga master-sama" lol
It definitely is, or at least even MC theorized that it was specifically his price adjusting skills affecting a merchant's inherent Calc skill. That said each of them have also said some sort of excuse for why they adjusted the amount too that implies more of an effect.

Users who are viewing this thread