Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

One can only hope someone does pick this up again, I'd been looking forward to reading more of this for quite some time now

And another reason to start learning Russian appears, plz english scanner ppl im beggin here

Dex-chan lover
"hmm, maybe I should add this to the dropped series thread, lemme see what happened to it "

"something something sniping something something"

? it's been 18 months since the last update lol. Is it really sniping at this point? This is well past my definition of "give the scanners 5 update cycles before taking it".

Also, are there only 4 released volumes for the manga so far? I know this is a monthly series, but I'm surprised there we aren't at least another volume behind given how long it's been

@raze2012 This is only 5 chapters behind. Chapter 21 was released January 2019, and the mangaka took one month off. The upload date on the chapter list page is wrong.

There's not enough chapters out for a 5th volume yet (3 untranslated chapters are in volume 4).

@Rewindx I mean I just bought the 4 volumes, I just need to find someone who can translate them. And maybe buy a scanner or something along those lines. 😕

@blackwolf0925 I've heard ChampionScans is picking it back up now that Otaku Cloud Scans is gone. I know a translator there who's a huge fan of the series.

@Rewindx Sweet, I was about to go old school and pay someone for it. I thank you for the response. Now the big question is if a US publisher is going to pick it up any time in the near future.

Dex-chan lover
@Rewindx
I've heard ChampionScans is picking it back up now

Well, that's unfortunate, because Champion Scans can go fuck themselves with a jackhammer after they along with the other money-grubbing Patreonbux assholes caused all the drama a few weeks back and left Mangadex while pulling all their content from the site.

I will literally go to Kissmanga to read releases from those chucklefucks before I go to their website where they beg and shill for Patreon donations and attempt to scanlate for profit. Fuck them.

Aggregator gang
@definitionofinsanity: THat's the good thing about MangaDex. Multiple groups can do one manga. If ChampionScans wants to put up ransomware (as I call it) for their stuff, let them. Groups like Soseki Scans are more reliable anyway.

Thank you Soseki for bringing it back! Here's hoping you can also do the missing chapters too!

Enx

Is the artist completely out of ideas now? looks like it was derailed to a story about game mechanics.

Users who are viewing this thread