Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

i gave it high score when manga had few charapters - art was good, concept was interesting - now it repeats itself. Home, sex and dungeon run in random order every charapter. No progress at all. Droped with score 4.

Started out interesting but it became extremely boring and bland. If this tries to be slice of life it does a terrible job.
So I'm a man of culture, I like fanservice,but the sex here is like seriously boring and overused as it is... I think the author has no idea where to go from here on...
Not to mention the release is incredibly slow. Well still better than being axed like a lot of great mangas.

It's a shame the assertive MC and heroine are wasted on an uninteresting story with no clear motivation for him to do anything.

The plot greatly reduced to doing the exactly same farming stuff after the acquisition of first slave, there's just no clear goal or greater motive to strive other than continuing his lifestyle, I get it that we get sexy time every chapter but it gets boring after awhile.
Also there's way too much inner monologue, it make reading all of those panel feels like reading a game wiki (capture guide) to tackle a dungeon, lol. What a waste of great art capability with this kind of storytelling, a lot of scene could been better if it has a proper conversation format.

Dex-chan lover
My issue is MC is excruciatingly paranoid.
Even after fucking a girl for months he is still afraid that if he tells them he is from another world and can see stats they would abandon him and report his power to the king and he gets locked up and forced to do things. Like, exactly what does someone need to do for you to trust them?

Let's be realist : this manga would be rated 5 or less if it wasnt for the awesome artist, who can work with such... volume... of drawings... :D

Supporter
@grom
I disagree. The story has a decent pace and the MC is not an annoying archetype or OP one. He acts on his needs but isn’t reckless. Careful and calculated is appreciated. But not too careful, while also being proactive and not reactive. There being only one girl who is well developed, is far better than having a lot of shallow one dimensional cliches who do nothing most of the time beyond being eye candy or OP then swapped out for the next girl.
The pace could be picked up a bit but I have no issue with how it is going currently. Story is a solid 6-7 for me with the art solidifying it at 7. How the next girl is handled and how the story goes on from here may chan the rating but it is consistent so far.

A story that is a 5 or below is something like Re:Monster. That story is mediocre in most respects with horribly boring characters and shitty pacing plot.

So I bought the first 4 volumes of this manga, and I got to say the art is excellent. I might need to purchase a scanner if I want these chapters redone. 🤥

Users who are viewing this thread