Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Ch. 23 - How to Learn Magic

Dex-chan lover
So it is possible to create magic, thats interesting, i thought it was going to stay something that you could only learn through levels or training, this possibility could make the magic system a lot more interesting, i wonder what are the limitations of this creation, your level and magic attribute seem to be one, but there must be something else, maybe your imagination? But well it seems like this concept is going to be explored later so im not going to make theories. But anyway, thanks for coming back to this one.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, for a fairly traditional harem isekai, this one has a lot of good things going for it. I might need to read the novel though. This release schedule is brutal.

Edit: Just bought the first 2 books on that jungle site. Let's go!

Last edited:
Wait...THAT'S RAGNE?!
I always imagined her as Suisei but just pink because of this group pic. The side ponytail would have fit her gal personality more like Hayasaka and her fighting style doesn't use such a big sword. She is quite different from what I remember from the webnovel...
I hope she doesn't change too much since she was one of my favorites.

Dex-chan lover
So it is possible to create magic, thats interesting, i thought it was going to stay something that you could only learn through levels or training, this possibility could make the magic system a lot more interesting, i wonder what are the limitations of this creation, your level and magic attribute seem to be one, but there must be something else, maybe your imagination? But well it seems like this concept is going to be explored later so im not going to make theories. But anyway, thanks for coming back to this one.
i think MC already made some if not that magic already exist before but he somehow able to use it, like in the fight against shadow guy, he use Ice Thorn by mimicking that shadow guy thorns

Dex-chan lover
Man this doesnt update often enough
10/10 wife focus chapter
XtibHMW.png

Wait...THAT'S RAGNE?!
I always imagined her as Suisei but just pink because of this group pic. The side ponytail would have fit her gal personality more like Hayasaka and her fighting style doesn't use such a big sword. She is quite different from what I remember from the webnovel...
I hope she doesn't change too much since she was one of my favorites.
Ragne has always looked like that since the beginning. You can see Ragne's design from the author here (she's the 2nd from the right).

As for the person in the picture, I believe she's Agnes from the IF "Guardian Route", where MC and the girls infiltrate the academy for information. In the image, there are two long black-haired girls, one of which is the MC when he is still a man (one with a scarf) and the other when he becomes a girl for real. This arc is pure comedy, actually.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread