Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Ch. 28 - Different by Disposition

Dex-chan lover
Why wouldn't he be calm? It's been a night since then.

Is it really faster if you fight everything you come across?

Don't think I've seen a Minotaur with the horns on the snout...

They seem like the least compatible team I've seen. Well, that wasn't a joke team.

Dex-chan lover
You handle preparing SUS
I managed to be suspicious

You get your fun
I get my comfort

:win::win:

Double-page supporter
If you ask why Kanami insists on bringing Maria, the reason is simple. He just can't stand being alone. But rather than ask for help, he would make the other party want to join him instead. You can see how depressed he was before he met Dia and Maria. But somehow he can become the most reliable person in front of them. The manga doesn't explain that he is a former child actor.

That's why it's really fun to see his acting seeing through. It's like the reverse of a trope where the MC does something easy but everyone praises it so much. Kanami tries very hard to keep his image but some characters like Maria and Palinchron can see it and they are surprised by how normal he is.

Dex-chan lover
If you ask why Kanami insists on bringing Maria, the reason is simple. He just can't stand being alone. But rather than ask for help, he would make the other party want to join him instead. You can see how depressed he was before he met Dia and Maria. But somehow he can become the most reliable person in front of them. The manga doesn't explain that he is a former child actor.

That's why it's really fun to see his acting seeing through. It's like the reverse of a trope where the MC does something easy but everyone praises it so much. Kanami tries very hard to keep his image but some characters like Maria and Palinchron can see it and they are surprised by how normal he is.
Sometimes its good to have novel readers on the comments, not always throught.

Fed-Kun's army
What happened to the girl that lost an arm? She was there in this Manga right or was it something I imagined?

Dex-chan lover
It should be translated as nineTEENTH floor and not 9th floor. Got me confused when he said first time high rank monster when he already went to 11th floor before. :bleh:

Users who are viewing this thread