Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The 20th Floor Seeks You. Before This Body Melts and Washes Into The Darkness III

Dex-chan lover
don't really like stories that make the statuses or skills unknown and try to make it mysterious. end up forgetting what it's all about during monthly releases

Dex-chan lover
I felt like I read the same page like 5 times and then she got shanked, so sad

@Shireee
I see... thanks for the spoiler!
I know the translation was quite advanced the last time I checked (I followed the translator cuz he was translating Nishino before but he dropped it because of this novel😭)
But... can I ask you....
is this really worth it? I know that some people say this is still the 1st volume but the MC still doesn't quite convince me... does it gets better later on?

Dex-chan lover
> Can please instead of +1 to confusion, can say Berserk has been activated?
Its confusing actually...

> Actually, this chapter was not an adrenaline maker chapter. It make me more confused on his skills

Banned
@Vergilx69
Not really. I don't think the author planned out the story before writing it. It really feels like the author had a vague idea and never got around to making that idea less vague. For example, look at Berserk. That at first felt like this too but the author quickly got the story under control and spent considerable amount of time in building up the world and the characters that populate it. But here? that never really happens. The author doesn't evolve.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone really explain it to me on how does his ??? skill works ?
What does it mean by exchanging emotion for mental stability, and adding a confusion modifier
and how does the modifier works, does the higher the number the better or worse ?

Dex-chan lover
@Dendelrd
She can't silent cast, endermans touch lets him lock away things (whether use of limbs, eyes etc) from what I understood he locked away three letters from her chants.

Hah! Finally a move that make the idiot snap out of it. I've been waiting for it.

i like how they designed the enemy, just found out about this manga, looking forward for the next update!

Users who are viewing this thread