Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The 20th Floor Seeks You. Before This Body Melts and Vanishes Into The Darkness IV

For future reference,putting ice on an open wound is a bad idea, 1. it gets water in as it melts, 2. it causes frostbite you the surrounding tissue

Dex-chan lover
@Eisenlicht

Thank for information. Though irl it is less likely to be used as it seems so much more hassle than conventional hemostasis.

In the work, 1st point can be mitigate by freezing blood itself, if mc knew this info. 2nd point is already less of concern if you have to resort to freeze the wound rather than applying pressure.

Dex-chan lover
@AmethystLord not really deus ex machina
as she is rather an important figure (which try to do sword which clearly her weakest point) well her magic is just too good but she doesn't like to used it because you already know why thought if i remember after this she start to used her magic more often well just think of a high level saint decided to become a swordwoman :v
but still if you meant the deus ex machina about the wound part then yes i kinda agree :v
beside if you think her power up is deus ex machina like thingy and the first girl the mc meet is even more than that
since she was a reincarnation of the most powerful person if i remember right and there is the fire spirit girl that give her power to a slightly yandere girl lel :v

Double-page supporter
I'm glad this is back.

It might be cliché, but it's still kino.

Dex-chan lover
Eh... this seems like a backstory added after the character was initially introduced. Having so much worldly travels and experience doesn’t match up with Diablo’s constant naivety.

Dex-chan lover
So was Lady Sith, Dia or was that kid Dia and Lady Sith is her mom or something? It looked like she was trying to say she was her mom but idk

Or was the person Lady Sith was trying to introduce herself as was Shion and she's somehow a different personality from Dia in the same body

Double-page supporter
So the family name “Sith” was a clever foreshadowing reference to the repeating occurence of hands being cut off in “Star Wars”.

Amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread