Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Finally, this fight is over. Honestly, it's fights like these that made me stop reading Shonen mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, all that, and a lousy 0.05 point adjustment? That's a kick in the shin.

Finally, this fight is over. Honestly, it's fights like these that made me stop reading Shonen mangas.
I wonder how many, "It's not over yet!" and "This is but a fraction of my power!" moments the villain had here. At some point it just becomes tedious padding rather than bringing up an exciting fight.

It's funny that throughout the fight, some commenters kept saying it's such a great fight because it's "real" and what not, and the moment Dia pulled out a new skill, they were like, "asspull!" despite that being the villain's MO for most of the fight just to keep it going for a few more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Ig theyre depressed type of "immortals" wanting to die while fighting a strong person. I feel like there's a god or something manipulating teeny tiny events in this world or around one of those two. That dagger that those people left behind was too perfectly coincidental and important for that fight I can't believe otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread