Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Ch. 26 - A Fight's Resignatio

Contributor
Fused the picture

R6psdea.jpg

Double-page supporter
Last two chapters made an overall score for this manga drop by one point each for me.
Let's hope that the Karenlike furry will be at least somewhat apologetic (and bar buddies too).

Double-page supporter
After reading the novel, somehow this is the most peaceful conflict that ever happened.
Because at one point, the MC will be in a death battle with everyone in this story at least once.

Dex-chan lover
man, always no repercussion with this manga
try to kill someone in the city? we'll let you off with just a bonk on the head
what should happen then? call the guards? that wolf girl is more important than our mc so she is going to be left alone, thats just how having a an higher status works.

Who's this Sera bitch again? I have bad habbit ignoring annoying insufferable character.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wanted to see a bit more Dia but.. okay, I guess we can learn more characters to not see them again for several chapters and eventually get confused the next time a chapter comes out.. you do you mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
Ear dodge.

An animals fighting with a sword in their mouth always looks so silly to me.

Interrupting girl. Well, at least she stomped on the right character.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the novel, somehow this is the most peaceful conflict that ever happened.
Because at one point, the MC will be in a death battle with everyone in this story at least once.
would you be willing to spoil a bit, sir? i'm curious on a bit of the detail of what you said

Double-page supporter
would you be willing to spoil a bit, sir? i'm curious on a bit of the detail of what you said
Ok then.

A lot of conflicts in this story happen because of a difference in goal. That's why Kanami will fight with Maria, Dia, Lastiara, and even his sister HItaki. In Maria's case, she doesn't want Kanami to abandon or leave her. I will try to leave it vague, but Kanami has a priority and he doesn't tell Maria about it. Maria knows he is lying with her eyes, and still tries to believe him. But her PTSD of losing her hometown gives her anxiety. Kanami wants the best for Maria, but he never tries to understand her. For Kanami that house is just temporary, but for Maria it's everything. In the end, both of them are just hurting each other.

It's honestly frustrating to read the novel because it is just about toxic relationships and self-destructive behavior. All characters are OP, but they don't even know what they want. There is a guardian whose wish is "glory" or to become a hero. It is just like Naruto who always says he wants to be Hokage, but we all know what he actually wants is just attention. Now imagine Naruto becoming Hokage and the strongest, but he is still alone as everyone keeps treating him as a monster. Then he dies alone, thinking he is not strong enough or still not becomes a true Hokage. It's just straight-up depressing, and a bit stupid.

I recommend the novel. The story has a really good fight and character development. But it is kind of painful to read. Despite that, the reason why I love the novel so much is because of how the characters interact. Most stories treat misunderstanding as comedy, but this story treats it very seriously.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how that b-tch dog girl will live. I really hate characters like her.

Users who are viewing this thread