Isekai Metaller - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I will be so disappointed if he doesn't get a carriage with a sweet ass mural painted on the side.

fuck-year-custom-70s-van.jpg

Based on what we’ve seen so far his music seems more like butt rock than metal. Like I’m getting more my chemical romance vibes than I am Metallica

Dex-chan lover
"We can't even kill an orthros, but apparently we want to go slay a fucking dragon." Yeah, great idea dumbasses.

Dex-chan lover
"We can't even kill an orthros, but apparently we want to go slay a fucking dragon." Yeah, great idea dumbasses.
They are not dragon slayer, but poacher. Already explained by the wolf guy. They are there to kidnap baby dragon or its egg and auction it. The guy literally has "merchant" as his class

I'm really loving this new "idea" of isekai, not just a human died for a path and became a hero with several women.

The comic side, the art and the messages that were conveyed in just 2 chapters, damn, that's incredible.

"Help others, love yourself and most importantly, love metal."

Thanks for the translation.

Supporter
Thank you for keeping the language to a minimum!

:Edit: I mean the foul language. Thank you for not inserting unnecessary foul language. =)

Dex-chan lover
Why are Japanese metal heads such goobers?
And why do I love that trope so much?

Dex-chan lover
If this ever get an anime adaptation it better have the most kickass metal anime soundtrack of the decade.

Dex-chan lover
this man disappoints me as a metal fan. That orthos imagine riding into concert ripping it up and headspinning while standing on either its back or both its heads as they do an intro with growls and howls.

Dex-chan lover
Little bro's a masterclass thief if he got the guitar just like that.

Users who are viewing this thread