Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty much a non-issue, since the focus is completely on a comfy and fluffy (pun intended) life in an isekai world, but the MC's 'creation' skill is extremely busted if you think about it.
He can apparently create anything and everything for seemingly no cost at all. Heck, I'm sure there are about a dozen isekais out there that have their MC absolutely dominate the world with that exact same creation skill.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty much a non-issue, since the focus is completely on a comfy and fluffy (pun intended) life in an isekai world, but the MC's 'creation' skill is extremely busted if you think about it.
He can apparently create anything and everything for seemingly no cost at all. Heck, I'm sure there are about a dozen isekais out there that have their MC absolutely dominate the world with that exact same creation skill.

Cat god must have see that he is gentle and wont abuse it
Let go with that lol

Dex-chan lover
God i want a strawbunny plushie
his powers are pretty OP but i assume it uses mana, an 'instant meal' power with ingredients def seems like it'd be convenient unless someone actually enjoys the process of cooking too tho i wouldn't need a 'save the world' plot versus him just chilling with fluffs in the cafe

(tho profits aside, setting up a food cart/truck and going and feeding customers that way would be nice lol)

Dex-chan lover
the fact that he paid after getting the products means that the cat god stole the products from japan
Who knows, maybe the cat god also has creation powers. or has a 'network' within the OG human run cat cafes and are able to get it lol, but not like he's asking for luxurious products versus teas that are prolly being consumed on a daily basis anyways, one bag of 15lb rice per month or so prolly wouldn't be noticeable missing from a warehouse

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder if an issue will come up where he gets in trouble from the adventures guild because the shop itself could possibly dull the sense of danger of adventurers towards these monsters.

Probably won’t go that in depth but that’s the first thing I thought of when I saw that it was actual monsters that attack people and are hunted.

Dex-chan lover
Brave man trusting a cat (even a godly one) to do shopping for him.

Dex-chan lover
So, any bets that he's gonna meet the Taming Guildmaster via her visiting his Cafe out of pure curiosity and she's going to recognize the fenrir for what he is?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if an issue will come up where he gets in trouble from the adventures guild because the shop itself could possibly dull the sense of danger of adventurers towards these monsters.

Probably won’t go that in depth but that’s the first thing I thought of when I saw that it was actual monsters that attack people and are hunted.
well the raws are up to chapter 27 i think, you can find up to 9 translated on the other sites but more or less it's fairly low stakes even tho it seems to be high in teh moment of the chapter lol

Group Leader
So, any bets that he's gonna meet the Taming Guildmaster via her visiting his Cafe out of pure curiosity and she's going to recognize the fenrir for what he is?
It's not really a spoiler since ch 9 is already out but yes she does get invited to the cafe buy the man himself. She doesn't however know that Luke is a Fenrir (or at least doesn't show any signs of it yet). I am stoked to hurry and catch up because ch 10 looks like fun. It's right after he tames Cerberus. lol

Dex-chan lover
It's not really a spoiler since ch 9 is already out but yes she does get invited to the cafe buy the man himself. She doesn't however know that Luke is a Fenrir (or at least doesn't show any signs of it yet). I am stoked to hurry and catch up because ch 10 looks like fun. It's right after he tames Cerberus. lol
well, she's the adventurer's guildmaster i think, not the tamers, tho other than not wanting fights between animals and the adventurers it is interesting that there's a separate one since the shocked/nervous face by the receptionist implies that there are rarely any tamers that come in to register lol

(edit: a commerce/merchant guild being a thing makes sense tho lol)

Last edited:
Group Leader
well, she's the adventurer's guildmaster i think, not the tamers, tho other than not wanting fights between animals and the adventurers it is interesting that there's a separate one since the shocked/nervous face by the receptionist implies that there are rarely any tamers that come in to register lol
Yeah she's the master for the adventurers guild. I just meant she isn't aware that Luke is a Fenrir but I'm pretty sure she knows that Luke is the "Wolf King" everyone keeps talking about. She's just choosing to play it off since they're meeting for the 1st time and she wants to get to know em. She is also invited by the MC himself to the cafe which answers the question I replied to xD. Himeri is great and I love her to death. Hope she stays that way. lol

Just a guess but the Tamers guild is likely separate simply because it deals with specialized scenarios involving monsters instead of just hunting them like the adventurer guild does. Why the Tamer job is considered a specialized job imo anyway.

Either way I'm not gonna read too deep into it. Kinda pointless for a light-hearted manga like this one. I doubt it'll be all that deep lol.

Users who are viewing this thread