Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
"hold them to check their condition" i mean , i don't think anything would happen in the meantime but other than the receptionist from the tamers guild also having abilities, i don't think Himeri would be able to do anything but like, put one who's not feeling well in a back room to have a 'day off' and sleep versus like maybe having healing magic/medicine

but would be fun to see a bonus chapter of her just the rabbits stacked on top of her during a break

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that it is not a forest cat but some legendary feline holy beast or something.
I think if it was a 'legendary' type it would be mentioned in the guide book that Sheltie (receptionist) showed but wouldn't be surprised if the 'leader' of the forest cats was similar to Fenrir/Cereberus

Group Leader
Snail is more than welcome to hit me up. I'd happily welcome a TL for this series so I don't have to rely on my MTL >_> I was actually planning a surprise mass release for this series but I'll have to give up on it I guess lol. I'm just too slow doing translations myself so with a proper translator, I could push out a chapter every 1-2 days honestly q.q

Dex-chan lover
Snail is more than welcome to hit me up. I'd happily welcome a TL for this series so I don't have to rely on my MTL >_> I was actually planning a surprise mass release for this series but I'll have to give up on it I guess lol. I'm just too slow doing translations myself so with a proper translator, I could push out a chapter every 1-2 days honestly q.q
might still be worth keeping an eye on since sometimes ppl seemingly active can suddenly disappear

https://mangadex.org/title/40acec9e-9ab5-4df5-9486-de8ff9b516a5/ah-tanuki-wa-mo-damedesu Maybe you can pick up this series, it might be simple/straightforward to not worry too much about complicated sentences lol

Users who are viewing this thread