Isekai Mofumofu Cafe - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
LOL i'd love to go to this cafe. be nice if he had some kinda 'language transfer' skill to temporarily talk to some fluffies (or maybe get something that's this world's equivalent of parakeets/parrots lol)

(hm, with how hungry they seemed i wonder if they would've started eating the berries off each others' ears if they hadn't been fed)

Last edited:
Group Leader
Didn't Luke imply that a lot of the fluffies aren't intelligent enough for speech?
Luke's comment was specifically for the Berry Rabbits but I'm willing to bet you are still correct and his statement would also apply to several other fluffies. lol

A small side note for myself: Page 28 is missing a line. I'll get it corrected later. Ch 7 and 8 shouldn't take too long to finish either since they're shorter chapters so expect both of those at least before the end of the week. I'll likely have ch 7 done tmr. Progress baby. lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Luke's comment was specifically for the Berry Rabbits but I'm willing to bet you are still correct and his statement would also apply to several other fluffies. lol

A small side note for myself: Page 28 is missing a line. I'll get it corrected later. Ch 7 and 8 shouldn't take too long to finish either since they're shorter chapters so expect both of those at least before the end of the week. I'll likely have ch 7 done tmr. Progress baby. lmao
Well he could get a variety bc it’s a fluffy cafe and not “bunnies plus large wolf bodyguard” for the customers
To chat with but other than luke not playing along I’m sure adventurers would be fascinated by his stories if they flattered him lol

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Luke imply that a lot of the fluffies aren't intelligent enough for speech?

I think the comment @EchoGirl made was more for people other than the MC, so that they could understand his tamed creatures (temporarily).
Even if I am correct, it doesn't mean that the two of you aren't. The temporary skill would still only apply to those fluffies that were "capable" of speech, which Luke said the berry rabbits were not.

Dex-chan lover
I think the comment @EchoGirl made was more for people other than the MC, so that they could understand his tamed creatures (temporarily).
Even if I am correct, it doesn't mean that the two of you aren't. The temporary skill would still only apply to those fluffies that were "capable" of speech, which Luke said the berry rabbits were not.
yeah that's what i mean although i wouldn't be surprised if there were some monsters/beasts to communicate with humans to just warn them to stay out of their 'territory' too avoid some kinda fight lol

although i suppose the ones in the cafe would just prolly ask cutely for them to get more treats lol

Double-page supporter
Wow, I can't believe he didn't go the "japanese food is best route" as usual for those isekais, and instead choose a more "standard" dish.

Users who are viewing this thread