Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 22.2 - Witches of Regret ②

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. That difference in the way the Demon Lord looks...

As far as I can tell in this Isekai the various peeps are showing up as the actual players would have looked, inserted into whatever game they represent.
Thus you get a RPG Demon Lord that looks scruffy, and not like the epic designed main antagonist from the RPG.

Basically an artistic choice differing from the LN art to emphasise the fact that all main opponents are players, who each are isekaied into their favourite game.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit they went rogue.

Thanks for the chapters! I'm happy to be able to continue reading this story :coffee:

Dex-chan lover
Man. I can really relate to what the twins are experiencing in this story.
I, myself, have asked "Is my Father's suicide a part of God's infinite unknowable plan?"
And that was basically the turning point for my cynicism towards religion as a whole.
Still wanna be optimistic but the platitudes from others do not really help.
I'm sorry for your loss! I also know no words or religion can take away the pain! Although many do find solace in a religion in an attempt to find some meaning to life! Religion is whatever we choose it to be!
Btw, I'm something between an atheist and an agnostic! Basically a skeptic!
Take care :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
yeesh atou having a meltdown is like seeing the actual demon lord and not the clown on the end pages

Users who are viewing this thread