Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The End of Freedom

Double-page supporter
Yes, she dies. And there is no way to ressurect her (Maybe there is a way a lot later but I don't remember them mentioning it). Though, the 2 children will go into frenzy (the reason is even more messed up that you can imagine) but they will both gain an huge boost from both system, making them ... BUG characters (More seriously, they will become ridiculously OP by receiving big upgrades from both system. At the same time, even though the 2 upgrades were both only meant to one character, it's still applied on the 2 of them; plus they aren't beings of any of the 2 systems. So them becoming Bug characters is accurate)

Dex-chan lover
Not the forced loss event! The fact that he could attack during it when he was just meant to be talking is cruddy too! All of these different game systems sure aren't compatible with each other!

Dex-chan lover
She just leveled up, and shown rapid regeneration.
I expect her to use the level up to increase her regenerationa nd survive. If not I'm gonna be sad.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, they really hit her with the scripted event. As her daughters were forced to watch her die, this is 100% a origin story for both.

Dex-chan lover
In most RTS game, there's a facility used to resurrect Hero units, so I wouldn't be too worried.

...right?
Not really, most of them didn't have it. Especially for Hero unit. If this on campaign/story map then for sure she's dead. But if this on classic map Hero unit can be produced and exist only 1 at the time until she's dead and can be produced again.

Aggregator gang
But you know what I'm talking about, right, just - one healing spell

Dex-chan lover
i wish to continue this on the novel but i don't know where in the novel this chapter is on? also where can i read it?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
God, this is stupid.
This is why I "RAGE-QUITTED" this series once before.
After 1 year or so, I got over the rage from mama's death and returned...
...just to "RAGE-QUITTED" for another stupid TRPG logic.
After another 1 year, I'm back again. And till now, I'm still not "rage-quitting" yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Mother whyy i hope she gets saved by the nearby Medics she doesn't have to die now or ever

Users who are viewing this thread