Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

Guys ! It Looks like a novel with Yuuki from Tensei slime world as the lead character

Can anyone recommend something similar to this manga that has country building and such? 😄 And gotta love this manga.

Contributor
@Raowaa there isn't much though on MU
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Kingdom%20Building

@AlifGA3 This is just nation building. Like every nation builder it's nothing special about it.
Soon enough it will immerse into micromanaging, you will see less of the MC and more of how the people are doing.,
Then will the real boredom kick in full time! Just like every nation builder that ever existed.

@konzolmester see that's 7 for you and still 8 for me but 9 is too much, just because of the theme and the characters. you say "just nation-building" and "nothing special about it" but it is special for me but not all of the nation-building . how about that. maybe you already enough with this nation-building thing, but I'm not. btw I already knew you would mention those things. and still, I like that feeling

Hnnnnng- I got too heavily invested and then ran out of chapters. Thanks for the hot food, though~!

Users who are viewing this thread