Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
>can ask anything
>first order is to twirl
i see kyolo found another friend
twirl is godly, isn't it
3F3ydOq.gif

Dex-chan lover
This MC is doomed to will never gets laid unlike MC from Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri

Double-page supporter
yeezzz do the lewd command~ you're monster breeder and she is your 'monster' that you need to 'breed' :p

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if you wanna play a Gacha game, at least play one that doesn't use RL money… Like the medal gacha game for Digimon in Cyber Sleuth. >_> (Curse those 700 medals)

Double-page supporter
sif catch goblins.. you burn them with fire.

lol nice command MC. Its fine if you get a little more dirty tho. I dont mind.

Dex-chan lover
to TR who play arknights well at least, you pass contingency level 6 me i can't even win level 4 sins i don't have one E1 4-5 star units most E1 units i have are 3-star i give up play this event and go back farm Exp and money and skill books
god i suck at this game D:

R I P i don't even have Minneapolis im so frekin Jelous,
Anyway thanks for updates

Aggregator gang
"You have knowledge of that and you callnyourself a goddess?"

Dude, she's the Greek god of FUCK.

So he's wasted 1/3 of his (current) total on monsters so weak that he can beat them in 1 kick (even before he leveled up to 500+)?
Unless they evolve at level 5 (or they can be released) this sounds like a terrible idea.

Aggregator gang
Seriously if he doesn't have any other quality aside from a pervert then he is another trashmoki in my book.

@Raudhbjorn The Greek Godess of Fuck AND Petty Jealousy. I'd say the Greek God of Fuck was Zeus cause, ya know.......... he kinda liked get around...... with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread