Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
This is the raw btw:
hAOzQLl.jpg

It might be uncensored if we get the volume raws at some point, but for now thats how it is. Also, raws are up to ch45.

Dex-chan lover
@MisakaxMisaka
@MofuLord

Are you fresh to the black boxes stuff? Its obvious that scanlating team didn't censor it, why would they do that. They only put their own image over a black box.

edit: nvm seems like ShionSinX already explaibed

The translation is... utter garbage. not even with context i can guess some parts.
but more importantly,
N e v e r.
N e v e r censor with your watermarks. leave the original censor.
DO NOT. USE. YOUR WATERMARK.

Dex-chan lover
When will they ever learn. Stop sniping someone else if your translation is not even better.
You just asked to get bullied.
Are you a masochist?

Double-page supporter
oh god, I'm still glad that we got a chapter but dang my eyes hurt lol

Dex-chan lover
MC's companions are very unreliable. Better summon something.

Adding full colored censorship to a black and white comic? Something wrong in their head. Shame Honey Cornmuffins isnt looking at this anymore.

wait does the last bubble at the end really say "Yeah Yeah Yeah"? i am just guessing but is it supposed to be いやいやいや?

Dex-chan lover
"I've never been hit by a pole, so I didn't notice there is a difference between 'hit' and 'played'!?"

... What?

Dex-chan lover
Got tricked into thinking this was the regular group and clicked it, but damn...

Just as a tip: Proofread. Do not use google translate. Do not cover censorship with your own watermark/logo. If you do, don't make it so blatant and so overpowering.

That's at least the bare minimum you should have lol.

Users who are viewing this thread