Isekai Monster Breeder

Let me guess, her level got reset to 1 when she got caught or she can't use her full divine powers in the mortal realm.

@Jzc136
You are close, in the light novel (i guess really it's the web novel but oh well) it's stated that she couldn't use her power because the tamer has to give their tamed monsters permission to use their powers (this might be wrong but that's how I remember it) and the dude never gave her permission to use her powers. This may be all wrong because it's been a while since I read it, but that's what I think

Aggregator gang
Judging by title alone, without reading the description or the comments, using only my fine knowledge about isekai trash, I can only assume that this is about a dude that finds female monsters that turn into monster girls, so he can have sex with them.

@metaldog564 Since when has the title of a manga had anything to do with its story?
It's revealed in chapter 3 that his power allows him to capture anything, even humans and gods.
A more appropriate title would be "Isekai Breeder."

Double-page supporter
It's not that great, but in line with most isekai we read them even though it's complete trash.

Wow, how could the story take such a nosedive after 1 chapter?

This mc is a bloody perve- GENIUS!!!
All praise for the perve- HERO!!!
*the autistic idiot who made this comment is waving a flag of stupidity in a mood of being dumb while enjoying the latest chapter*

Users who are viewing this thread