Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
So, Matsumoto didn't want to inherit his parents drug store business, seeing how he dislikes the sound of its name. But I suppose he still wasn't planning to die and get transferred to a new world. He's absolutely correct about a harem, logically thinking, as phony as it sounds like, seeing how he does sport one. It works for a ruler of a town or a country, but below that, no matter how I look at it, it sounds like more trouble than worth. I could see two wives possibly working if those two got along better with each other than the man (not to say they shouldn't get along with the man as well, of course). I more or less consider the idea worth as much as world conquest. Ruling a whole world would equal to an endless headache of such proportions that it would make migraine sound like Shangri-La.

Dex-chan lover
oh it was worse in the wn, she flat out says that he never satisfies her. Then again wn daniella is a ball busting cunt and I have no idea why asagi stuck with her in the wn.
Since you read the novel, could you explain in what way? Like: is she bitchy? Is she costantly nagging? What do you mean with "ball busting cunt"?
Considering it seems like it's the same people working on both the novel and the manga adaptation, I'm curious as to what changes they themselves made

Dex-chan lover
Since you read the novel, could you explain in what way? Like: is she bitchy? Is she costantly nagging? What do you mean with "ball busting cunt"?
Considering it seems like it's the same people working on both the novel and the manga adaptation, I'm curious as to what changes they themselves made
Constantly nags, insults him, is controlling, very bitchy. She also just straight up acts like a man and sometimes flirts with women.

She's had relationships before asagi, with both men and women.

Manga will probably change that given her new personality.

Dex-chan lover
I mean hasn't it already?
Slightly, but her bitchiness got worse the longer the wn went on. Another thing that bugged the ever loving shit out of me about wn daniella.

No matter how op asagi got, she was always stronger than him without any mention of her training or getting stronger. Even though there were several enemies asagi defeated that daniella herself struggled with she ALWAYS defeats him while sparing.

Even after Asagi turns into a monster from overuse of his wolf monster skills, he turns into a fenrir that can take human form. She's still stronger than him.

The author seems to have a femdom fetish. Asagi is very much brow beaten by the end.

Dex-chan lover
Constantly nags, insults him, is controlling, very bitchy. She also just straight up acts like a man and sometimes flirts with women.

She's had relationships before asagi, with both men and women.

Manga will probably change that given her new personality.
Slightly, but her bitchiness got worse the longer the wn went on. Another thing that bugged the ever loving shit out of me about wn daniella.

No matter how op asagi got, she was always stronger than him without any mention of her training or getting stronger. Even though there were several enemies asagi defeated that daniella herself struggled with she ALWAYS defeats him while sparing.

Even after Asagi turns into a monster from overuse of his wolf monster skills, he turns into a fenrir that can take human form. She's still stronger than him.

The author seems to have a femdom fetish. Asagi is very much brow beaten by the end.
Thank you.
Well, maybe I should re-read the whole thing, because I can't remember much about that. I remember she's stronger than him, but I'd say that at this point in the manga, it can be obvious. I mean, even tho he killed a dragon, it's not been that long since he's in this world, while she's an elf and is part of a weird group? (can't remember what her blindfold is).
But, considering what you shared about future events....about her strenght, author better have a "valid" reason like she's not a normal person, part of a special group or something. About her personality, again, I don't really remember her being this nasty in the manga, so I should re-read it....but, it seems to me that they made a complete 180° adapting the wn into the manga...which is very weird...maybe he got "shit on" by wn readers?
Idk lol, considering that the hero harem is like that too, it might just be that he has a femdom fetish lol

I took a peek at the rest of the chapters at Rawkuma with a machine translator.
It doesn't seem like the author's going to do that.

Not sure about how strong Daniela is but at the very least she doesn't seem to be a total bitch in this manga(Maybe a bit of a Dom but not a bitch).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread