Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Supporter
GET RID OF THE CENSOR BARS! BOOOO! SHOW NIP!

COWARD AUTHOR! IF YOU DON'T WANNA SHOW NIP, DON'T HAVE HER SLEEP NAKED! SIMPLE AS THAT! HAVE ANOTHER KIND OF EMBARRASSING INCIDENT AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO CHANGE ANYTHING!

Will say though, HUGE BONUS POINTS for a SENSIBLE reaction to the Incident! No unreasonable violence and shit!

@Moodyz ... if only you would dissipate the heat from absorbing the photons, in a comfortable way... because if you are in the light, that "Black Hole" paint burns painful quick.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when your wifu isn't a disposable part of a set, they have sensible reactions and actual thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope misunderstanding-chan doesn't drag on for multiple chapters..

Dex-chan lover
She will end up sleeping naked, right? LuL

The font is 10/10, the text placing is on point, I didnt see any errors that jumped while reading as well. Good job :)

I know not all SFX translates well and its a pain to redraw, but I think a note between pannels could be done.

Power Uploader
Thanks for your work, finally the translation was nice to read, the typeset was good.

Dex-chan lover
Be forward with your feelings, elf. No time to beat around the bush.

Just say "I got drunk, I stripped, and you got to see the embarrassing side of me." But this is women we're talking here, of course they wouldn't say that.

Users who are viewing this thread