Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Group Leader
Hello, I'd like to ask a real. Would you guys like us to add SFX to the empty backgrounds. I'll give some examples here. This is early work, and the translation\clean up has not happened, so ignore all that. Please look below and help me decide if I should keep it as it is or fill it in with the correct setting. All of the backgrounds used in this manga are obtainable, so it wouldn't be hard to make it look proper.
i5QniCA.png

FcC4SC7.png

bOV7Vyd.jpg

AiGktPM.jpg

Edit 1: I FOUND THE OFFICIAL EBOOK RAWS BUYING THEM ASAP HOPEFULLY THE CENSORSHIP WILL BE GONE! LMFAO
Edit 2: Uncensored nipples secured. Will update the images soon!
Edit 3: Censorship fixed in this chapter and last.

Dex-chan lover
Instead of the usual boxes, the foodgasm nipples should have been censored with the K. O.

😃

Dex-chan lover
the most memorable thing on this chapter was the K.O. panel.
She just tasted the meat of MC and will never again backto regular meat..

Dex-chan lover
Holy Shit!
A manga described cooking and eating meat and not once used the damned word 'umami'!
Fuck that word.

You know technically his skill could just mean that he isn't the best in the world at what he does, so being the second best and everything he does isn't so bad honestly. Although that theory falls through if he's the only person on earth

Dex-chan lover
About the Scanlator's comment at the end and me...so true.😑

God this so infuriating, he's completely at fault here, and why are they acting sleeping naked is this shameful thing?

Okay kids, what did we learn from this chapter?
🙋To keep up readership, just add tiddies.
🙋This is like a typical "save the damsel in this dress, err distress" romance story but with arbitrary fan service.
🙋 Does she wear panties?

🤔 That last one. Guess we didn't learn about it here.

Users who are viewing this thread